WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Old School Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-30-2017, 01:29 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli31 View Post
Well the main reason was to turn Crush heel. If you remember, Crush turned on Savage on RAW and unleashed a vicious attack. Dropping him neck first on the railing and bloodying his mouth. It also gave Savage a chance to be on WrestleMania after being shot down for the HBK feud. Crush just gave Vince another "monster heel" to work with. We all know how much Vince loves "monster heels." I think the plan was to have him feud with Lex to get Lex ready for Yoko but Crush was busted for steroids shortly after and released.
Yeah, I remember the turn. They were playing it up like Savage and Crush had been big buddies, and then Savage didn't call Crush when he was out injured after Yokozuna took him out.

I think Crush and Lex even had a little mini feud. But Crush lost to Savage and didn't get much of a push after, when he was still around. And Savage went right back to the announcing booth after Mania 10.
Old 06-30-2017, 05:10 PM

WWEWrestleFest is looking to come up from OCW...

Crush was one of Savage's actual friends outside of wrestling, so I'm sure Savaged probably asked to work with him.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote