WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-21-2017, 04:24 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via Skype™ to Undying

Braun Strowman has quickly become one of my favorite parts of Raw. Not like there is a lot of options to choose from, but his absence was definitely noticed from my point of view. I'm very entertained by the guy and his beatdown of Roman Reigns backstage is one of my favorite segments ever. Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at something in wrestling.

Logic says this is Braun's to win so he can go on to face Lesnar at Summerslam. Me personally I would rather Reigns get the victory and face Lesnar earlier than WrestleMania. It would make between now and Mania season much more interesting because we all know it's going to be Reigns beating Lesnar at Mania next year. Why not mix it up a little bit? Strowman can even be the one to beat Lesnar down the line and get the rub. Reigns doesn't need another notch in his belt. In fact he may need some taken out.

Remember when Strowman vs Lesnar was first rumored and how everyone shit on it now we are all talking about seeing them face off? Granted Strowman wasn't who he is today and we just saw a generic big guy, but I just thought that was funny and how much can change in wrestling fast.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote