WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-08-2017, 07:27 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
This is really what I'm hoping is the case. WWE makes some questionable decisions when it comes to matches and championships every so often and I'm hoping that Lana is actually decent, maybe even great. You wouldn't think that Vince would put her, or any talent for that matter, into this situation if she couldn't hold her own but Vince's decisions can be the epitome of illogical sometimes.
You never know though, there was that whole report a year or two ago that Lana had massive nuclear heat on her. While it seems like all of that has blown over, maybe it hasn't. Maybe it's their goal to stick it to her and have her laughed out of the building at MITB. I would hope that's not true but... I really can't say I'd be surprised if we find out that was their plan.
Old 06-10-2017, 11:38 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm totally "meh" about it. Naomi hasn't impressed me and Lana is too new. I never like such hotshot pushes be it my favorite or not. Jinder was same. Reigns was same. Lana is same. And booking is confusing as well. A roster comprising of Charlotte and Becky Lynch has Naomi & Lana fighting for the title. Not interested. Would be even more stupid if Lana actually wins.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 11:20 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Didn't get the finish of the match. A heel distracts a heel and the face wins the match? It makes me sympathize with Lana which obviously shouldn't happen as it should be other way around. On the other hand, it makes Naomi look weak.

The Smackdown's Women Division has been going downhill since Naomi became the champion.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote