WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-12-2017, 12:17 PM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

How many times have we been robbed of what could have been decent Brock matches in favour of squashes? Orton vs Brock could have been good, ditto for vs Ambrose, even vs Kofi at the Japan network special.

Here's hoping the Goldberg squashes serve as a humanizing of Brock. Joe beating on Brock before ultimately going down would do wonders for both men. Joe doesn't grow if he gets obliterated.

We'll see a coquina clutch spot where Brock nearly passes out but ultimately gets up. The match won't be long, but hopefully it gets 10 minutes. Both these guys hit hard, so let them hit hard. Brock will look tougher if he takes a beating from Joe and still wins.

Where does Joe go from here though? Isn't his only way down from here? It'll be interesting to see how they keep his momentum going.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via Skype™ to Undying

If the Brock from the CM Punk match decides to show up we could easily be in for a match of the year contender. I mean it's pretty obvious creative is behind Lesnar doing the same suplex match over and over, but regardless, if they let Lesnar and Joe go balls to the wall for 15 minutes or so it could be a classic.

What I don't want to see is Lesnar giving him 10 suplexes and then hitting an F5 for the pin. It's fine if Goldberg, Cena, and Orton take that, they didn't need a competitive match against Brock and were fine after a good ol thrashing. Rollins, Ambrose etc. are a different story but that's for another time. I am however surprised that we are getting Joe vs Lesnar this soon as Joe just came up a few months ago and hasn't really done much. Which furthers my fear that this could be just a squash for Lesnar and he moves on to the next victim on his road to crowning Reigns next year at Mania.

Look, I get it if you want Reigns to be the guy to take Lesnar down and, depending on if Lesnar resigns or not, make the beast ride off into the sunset, but we can at least make it interesting on the way there. I've never been opposed to the Reigns/Lesnar rematch as everyone else on this forum seems to be. Their first match was rocking and I have no doubt their second match will be. I just want some kick ass matches from Brock before he hangs it up. These guys like Joe don't have to beat him, but have a brutal brawl and look good doing it. There's no shame in losing to Brock nowadays, but taking him to the limit can certainly do way more than a squash could.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:24 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

What show are people watching? Samoa Joe isnt getting the job treatment, hell to make this clusterfuck ppv work, Joe may well win the belt and defend in a rematch at Summerslam. With HHH returning, and he is HHH hired gun, whats to stop HHH returning and giving the assist? Lesnar chasing the title, and the belt on Raw every week will improve things.