WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-18-2017, 07:39 AM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The thing is will some IWC fans don't like lesnar because of his lazy one sided match. It doesn't change the fact that he's probably the most over guy in the promotion and fans just want him destroy guys. That's the appeal of lesnar to the common fans and that's not going to change.

Fans don't want to see copetitive matches with lesnar. He's a trainwreck guy and that's heis appeal. So will I'm not a lesnar fan, I get why they booked him the way they do, fans want to see lesnar destroyed guy and thatahy wwe are booking him the way they are. When fans will stop to pop everytimes he destroy somebody, wwe will book him in competitive matches.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 07:54 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I don't know who he faces from now until Mania, or at least past SummerSlam. He's going to face Joe and if it's booked correctly people will go crazy for it, the same with Strowman at S.S.

Plans are then going to change and I'll be very surprised if we get Lesnar vs. Reigns at Mania over Joe or Strowman II.
Old 06-18-2017, 02:00 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I see each of the Fatal Fiveway competitors as well as Strowman getting a match against Brock in the next several months. Joe will be first obviously. Summerslam against Strowman would follow, then Brock's match at Clash Of Champions (or whatever the Raw September event is) would probably go to Bray if Brock is working the event, Survivor Series I predict he has a match against Finn Balor, then Seth gets a match at the Rumble, and last would be Reigns at Wrestlemania 34. If Strowman and the Fatal Fiveway guys are indeed Lesnar's remaining opponents then I am personally fine with that. The matches have potential if we see more than Suplexes and F5's. My problem is not Lesnar's limited schedule but more with the part-time Universal Champion issue. Have Joe or Strowman defeat Brock. Let him be the evil heel monster he already is, just without the title. The Raw main event tier needs something to do instead of being stuck for the entire coming schoolyear before Roman Reigns "saves" us from Brock in a moment no one other than Vince wants.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 06-20-2017, 09:21 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Great Balls Of Fire: Lesnar vs Joe, set in stone (Lesnar retains, in a double knockout/countout/neither guy can continue shit finish

Summerslam: Fatal 4 way match: Lesnar vs Joe vs Strowman vs Reigns...Lesnar drops the title when somebody pins somebody that isnt Lesnar. He vanishes until Survivor Series.

Survivor Series: Team Raw, Lesnar a surprise last minute addition to join Reigns, Rollins, Balor and Cass vs Styles, Nakamura, Owens, Jericho and Zayn

Royal Rumble: Lesnar wins the 2018 Rumble, challenges the champion at Mania

Wrestlemania 34: Lesnar vs Reigns (c)