WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-25-2017, 03:01 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...roipdh123 is looking to come up from OCW...

Corbin is winning. End of discussion.

It's Vince's fantasy booking - not our's.
TNA - Hate 3: Dixie & Anderson & EY.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 05:40 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

unless the plan is to do something similar to last year and have the winner cash in the same night, i don'T see a babyface winning that eliminates nakamura, zayn & styles. So you're left with Ziggler, owens & corbin. I think that out of these three, Corbin is pretty much the one that need the briefcase the most.

First of all, Ziggler is at a stage of his career we're is job is to make other wrestlers look better and he's doing a good job at that so him winning the briefcase makes no sense at this point

Owens, while i would love to see him with the briefcase just because of the promos he would cut make no sense either because one way or the other, by wrestlemania next year, he will be in the title picture.

Corbin on the other is simialr to Jinder mahal in my opinion. WWE needs to build up new top level heel character and having Corbin win the briefcase actually does that. Plus i kinda see whoever wins the briefcase actually cashing in the briefcase on John cena when they are going to give him his record breaking 17th world title reigns. So at some point they will need to take the belt away from him and that's where corbin cash in and win the title. corbin could drop the belt to somebody before mania maybe aj styles and go into a feud with cena at mania.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:48 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I'm coming at it from a different perspective. Right now Mahal is champ and looks to either lose the title at Summerslam to a returning John Cena, or carry it until the India tour in September.

So in that case I would have a heel win the MITB and the heels in the match are Owens, Corbin and Ziggler. Now no one that I know wants Ziggler to win, Owens is in a feud with Styles for the US title so that leaves Corbin.

Nakamura as has been mentioned really doesn't need it, neither does Styles they will both make their way to the title without it. You can say that about Owens as well. Zayn could be a darkhorse, but his booking so far has been atrocious and I would give him another year.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:56 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

Can someone please explain to me why Nakamura is in this match. I just can't picture Nakamura in a ladder match. If it was up to me, I would take out Nakamaru, Owens, and styles and I would replace them with Tye Dilinger, Rusev, and Mojo. I get it you need star power in the match but the money in the bank sells itself. Then I would have Kevin vs Aj for the US title. And possibly Cena vs Nakamaru just like when we got Cena vs Styles last year.
Old 06-01-2017, 06:58 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

I wouldn't have Nakamura in the match either. Firstly I don't think he should be losing quite yet, noright diluted in a multi-person match. Also, the PPV needs him more than that match does. Even a noting match against an underutilised Smackdown competitor would garner some interest.
Old 06-01-2017, 10:12 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

I imagine that they have some complicated spots planned, which necessitates people like Nakamura and Styles to be in the mix.

Corbin winning would be the smartest thing, but that's never stopped the WWE before. I figure that it's the least that they could do after doing nothing beyond crushing Dean Ambrose with a forklift since winning the Andre the Giant Battle Royal. The only problem I see is the idea of Corbin being thrust into the title picture prematurely, or that he'd join the small club of men who failed to win the belt after cashing in.

AJ and Kevin will likely have a feud, and Ziggler and Shinsuke seem to be brewing a feud. Sami is....Sami. I really hope that if Corbin wins, creative will allow him to be the focus of Smackdown for a few episodes. Lately he's just been a distraction, give him some high profile wins and a better finisher so he can seem like championship material in our eyes.
Old 06-11-2017, 01:47 PM

Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...

Just not Owens. He bores me. I don't know what everyone see's in him, but the same lame promo week after week after week. Sure most of that is booking, but still.

I say Zayne, he is the type of "face" that wouldn't go after the title right away IMO. Most faces come out and say, I challenge you next week, but Zayne may hold onto it for a while. And may even be a face that becomes champion the Heel way.
Old 06-11-2017, 05:42 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Why do people believe that Nakamura doesn't need it? Nakamura is a small fish right now. He's not AJ Styles. Hardocre fans know him, not casuals. Plus, he was one of NXT's greats right? He deserves a big showing in his first months just like his other collegues.

Corbin is not there yet. He doesn't click to me as a world champion. He just doesn't. Not yet. Nakamura has his name printed in many lists of dream matches. But those are lists made by not casual fans.

I say Nakamura needs it the most right now, for the same reason Balor became the first Universal Champion and the same reason Owens beat Cena clean in his debut.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:23 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Hoping Owens drops the US Title, he has lost what, three weeks in a row. He is the perfect chicken shit personality who would thrive with the briefcase. Sure hes getting the belt over, but having it on Styles certainly increases its value also. Corbin isn't ready,in my opinion. We have a heel champion, who apparently has a lengthy reign in store for him. I can see Owens cashing in on anybody.