WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 06-02-2017, 03:25 PM
My fave wrestler is Dirk Diggler.
WCW TV Champion

Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...Spidey #2 is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey #2

This has all the makings of being a fun and memorable match. Always excited to see the female talent get their moment to shine, and women like Charlotte have proven they can hold their own in stipulations once reserved for bulky men. In my gut, I feel this is Becky Lynch's to win, and if she does the crowd will go nuts. Everyone to a degree is athletic and can carry this contest. Great way to elevate the women of Smackdown.

So, naturally, I see James Ellsworth climbing the ladder and taking the briefcase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Kerouac - On The Road
Whither goest thou, America, in thy shiny car in the night?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 12:58 PM
Sufferin' Succotash.

Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...

After everyone has destroyed each other, Eva Marie turns up and takes the case. It's finally happening.
Old 06-03-2017, 01:55 PM
WCW TV Champion

LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglebites View Post
After everyone has destroyed each other, Eva Marie turns up and takes the case. It's finally happening.

Paige has a better chance of winning mitb than Eva Marie, and Paige is definitely not coming back.

Probably, Nattie or Becky, one of those two.
Old 06-03-2017, 02:09 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

While it's not the lineup I would have wanted to see in a match as historic as this, I am extremely excited to see what happens. It wasn't very long ago that this match seemed like an impossibility. Even just a year ago it seemed like a distant possibility, yet here we are. I wish Money In The Bank was the 5th dual-branded event. This match as well as the mens' Money In The Bank match should be for an opportunity at either title featuring competitors from both brands. I would have had Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Bayley, Sasha Banks, Mickie James, and Natalya. If Alexa Bliss wasn't the Raw Women's Champion then I would have added her in Mickie or Natalya's place. Regardless, this match has a ton of potential and could steal the show. History will be made no matter what. Wonder what the briefcase will look like.... Maybe it will be purple? Blue and white to match the Smackdown Women's Championship? Or maybe they bring back the red one for the women since the men have the blue one? While a somewhat nitpicky detail, it is worth speculating on.

As for who wins.... I am hoping Becky wins. She would benefit from it the most and absolutely deserves it. Charlotte is also another likely winner. Natalya I wouldn't mind seeing win though Becky or Charlotte are more likely to get the win. I have my concerns about Carmella. Part of me thinks she is only in this so that Ellsworth can get put in a crazy spot going through a ladder. The other part of me is concerned that she actually gets the victory, with or without help from Ellsworth. I won't go as far as to say she doesn't deserve the win, however there are much better options. Tamina is very out of place here. She won't win. This is what happens when the match is not dual-branded. I would much rather have seen Sasha in that spot instead. Oh well. I am happy for the history-making opportunity the women have here. Can't wait!

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 06-03-2017, 10:20 PM
WWE Champion
Knockout Champion

Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...Messiah is looking to come up from OCW...

So happy this is happening on Smackdown instead of RAW. The women's division is so much better and has more depth. This mach has potential to be so good, although half of these women might be in the hospital afterwards.

I really don't care who wins because it's wrestling. I just want to see an interesting match,
Old 06-04-2017, 12:01 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm happy to see the women get first Money In The Bank match. It makes much more sense than first Hell In A Cell match for women.

Natalya won't win. Tamina won't. So it's between Carmella, Charlotte and Becky. Won't mind if anyone out of these 3 wins.

By the way, what about the No. 1 contender for Naomi's Championship? Wasn't that elimination match made for the purpose of a new challenger? Lana, maybe?
Old 06-04-2017, 03:54 PM
WCW TV Champion

LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...LoudClearVoice worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I doubt Charlotte will win MITB, as I don't think they want to give her a "cheap" title win so to speak.

Becky winning and cashing in on Charlotte at some point, is the money maker. That's what I'm hoping for.

Naomi is not in a match (at least as of now) so don't be shocked if she's ringside or at the commentary table. If she is, then there's a good possibility of an immediate cash in if it's one of the "welcoming committee" members as they could beat up Naomi and then let Nattie or Carmella cash it in right then and there.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:55 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

suleman09 is looking to come up from OCW...suleman09 is looking to come up from OCW...suleman09 is looking to come up from OCW...

All I want to make sure it's that they don't make the briefcase pink or something stupid. I think things like that is what took the women's division down in the first place. I just have a bad feeling they're going to do that.
Old 06-08-2017, 08:36 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It should have been this!!

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 06-08-2017, 08:54 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

the logical thought would be to think that Charlotte is winning this thing since she won pretty much every other first the did for the woman's division but i don't really see it that way.

Personally, i would love to see carmella sneak by and win the briefcase, not really because she's the best wrestler of the bunch but because i think her and Ellsworth would do a fantastic job promo wise with the briefcase. They are by far the most entertaining thing in the division right now as far as character development is concern so let her run with this for a while just to see how well she can do with something as big as this.