WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-20-2017, 12:34 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

These 5 along with maybe Dean Ambrose and Braun Strowman will dictate the main event and upper midcard scene and rightfully so. As they all are talented enough.

Someone said that there's no chance of a particular wrestler defeating Brock Lesnar. It's totally wrong. It's professional wrestling. Something can take place in Kayfabe regardless of being not possible in reality. So, that really nullifies "No chance" argument.

Don't see Seth Rollins or Samoa Joe winning. Maybe Roman Reigns. Maybe Finn Bálor. Maybe Bray Wyatt. Nonetheless, it should be an entertaining match.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 02:23 PM

JVel is looking to come up from OCW...JVel is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
These 5 along with maybe Dean Ambrose and Braun Strowman will dictate the main event and upper midcard scene and rightfully so. As they all are talented enough.

Someone said that there's no chance of a particular wrestler defeating Brock Lesnar. It's totally wrong. It's professional wrestling. Something can take place in Kayfabe regardless of being not possible in reality. So, that really nullifies "No chance" argument.

Don't see Seth Rollins or Samoa Joe winning. Maybe Roman Reigns. Maybe Finn Bálor. Maybe Bray Wyatt. Nonetheless, it should be an entertaining match.
It's more that there's no chance of Lesnar dropping the title to the one real option at the time at Great Balls of fucking Fire.

As put on the last page, Rollins and Joe are still in a program and active against each other. They won't dead stop that to feed either of them to Lesnar. They won't waste their Reigns-Lesnar match for amounts to being a TV special. That's a high tier PPV main event that could have a great build. Wyatt vs Lesnar? That would be a disaster.

Balor is pretty much the only one that could come out of both matches unscathed and not interfere with booking. Winning the match would make him look strong to build him up, they could continue the Balor-Wyatt feud at the same time since it's more of a mental game, and Balor having a strong showing against Lesnar and losing wouldn't hurt his credibility and even gives the more opportunities to build the tension with Wyatt at the same time.
Old 05-20-2017, 04:13 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

It doesn't matter who wins this match when we know that Lesnar isn't dropping the title to anyone other than Roman. So I honestly don't care, what I would do is build Roman up and we either get Roman vs lesnar for the title at summerslam or a triple threat with strowman. I WANT the title back on raw and wwe wants Roman to beat lesnar so do it at the second biggest paperview of the year. Then we can hopefully get different feuds at mania but if wwe still wants to do the match at mania again, then do it without the title because the match is going to be built around the 2 guys that conquered the streak instead of the title.
Old 05-24-2017, 02:45 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

It looks like Balor will win it due to the segment Heyman and Balor had. I expect Brock to dominate Balor then Bray attacks Balor after the match to resume their feud.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:54 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

A guy who is 190lbs looks to be the frontrunner to face Brock Lesnar at Great Balls of Fire for a World Championship. What is the point of the Cruiserweight Division again? I'm just curious.

Yeah Balor is my pick. We have seen what Lesnar did to Seth Rollins a few years ago and there's no reason to believe he has a chance when Lesnar had him dead to rites if not for Undertaker. Joe vs Lesnar would be awesome, but might be hard because he's a heel and I'm not sure what Lesnar is. Reigns will be taking the title from Lesnar at WrestleMania 34 and there's nothing stopping that minus injuries. Wyatt vs Lesnar doesn't sound appealing at all and rather awful.

Finn Balor can at least get his due rematch clause after never losing the title in the first place to anyone. Why is he having to go through this match to get a shot when Shane just came on smackdown and said "Orton is revoking his rematch at Money in the Bank. Match made"? I'm not sure WWE even knows.
Old 05-30-2017, 04:45 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

My gut tells me that it'll either be Seth Rollins or Finn Balor n this match and take on Brock Lesnar in July. I'm also guessing that this is the first step towards Roman Reigns ultimately beating Lesnar at WrestleMania next year in that all of these guys will get a title shot sometime between next month and the Royal Rumble, possibly Fastlane. They've each staked their claim to being the "only one" who can beat Brock Lesnar and that makes me think that they'll all get a shot, they'll all come up short and then it'll be down to Roman Reigns. They fail, Roman Reigns doesn't, he establishes himself as "the guy" once again, Vince masturbates over seeing his master plan come to fruition and we all get sprayed in the face.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 06-01-2017, 05:24 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

i kinda of had an idea for how to book this match and pretty much the entire year as far as the universal title was concern. I know it won't happen because they pretty much mapped out the entire year for the universal championship but i think my scenario would be more interesting that what they got plan.

So you start next sunday with this match, have roman reigns get the surprise win. So then he goes into great balls of fire to face lesnar and you pull the trigger early and give him the title win again lesnar on that show. Then on the raw after, have Heyman will invoke lesnar's rematch for Summerslam, that way if their a raw only ppv before summerslam like it was rumored, you still get that big match for summerslam and you can either have reigns defend the title at that rumored PPV or put him in a tag match.

At Summerslam, reigns beats lesnar again and after his win, Braun strowman attacks reigns and you close the show on that note. This will lead you to finish the program between reigns and strowman and you could pretty much do 2 or 3 ppv with this.

Then you go on the road to mania. Have reigns do throwaway title match against guys like Joe and Wyatt but have Finn Balor win the royal rumble that way, you get Balor vs Reigns at Mania and the long chase for balor getting his universal title back start. For the hype, you just have to build this around the fact that Balor beat reigns one his first night and Reigns beat balor last year so they are 1-1 and at mania, it's the rubber match between the 2.

At mania, you put that match as the main event, i know reigns is in another mania main event, and have Balor win over reigns to regain his title that he never lost.

This would be an awesome story to tell and the build up would be awesome. But i now that this is just fantasy and will pretty much happen is that Rollins or wyatt will probably win this match. Then Strowman will get his shot at summerslam followed by whoever out of the other three did get their shot at the title and it will end at mania when reigns finally conquered the beast and get the universal title away from lesnar.
Old 06-04-2017, 04:31 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

If there is one match I've looked forward to post Mania, it's this one. I can't wait to see what this Fatal Five way match turns out to be. Should be loads of fun.

"I'm a Mog. Half man and half dog, I'm my own best friend."
Old 06-04-2017, 04:52 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

I know that considering there isn't a title on the line, WWE actually has to for once put effort in and try to push this like a huge match, but I think they've gone a little overboard with it. They've been calling this, "The match that could define the New Era" or at least something along those lines and that's a pretty big tagline to attach to a match that's only gonna determine who Brock beats at a B-level PPV with one of the worst names of all-time. With that said though, I'm very much looking forward to it.

Picking a winner is hard though. Whoever wins is most likely just gonna be a one off for Lesnar before his real feud for Summerslam begins. I think we can eliminate Roman right off the bat, as they're not gonna put him anywhere near Lesnar until next WrestleMania. I'm also not gonna give much chance to Seth or Balor because I think there's better stories you can tell with them and Lesnar on more prestigious shows, especially Balor. That would only leave Joe and Wyatt. I'm tempted to lean towards Joe but then that's essentially wasting what many would consider a dream match. That would leave only Wyatt but he's not a good option either, feeding Bray to Lesnar would be a disaster.

That's where a lot of the intrigue falls for me, it's one of the few times in recent memory I don't know really know what to expect going in. I don't even trust the betting odds this time around.