WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-27-2017, 09:35 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Guy with an awesome entrance..doesn't talk much. Comes in kicks ass, leaves?

Did I just describe Nakamura's next run or Goldberg.

If they want him over with the mystique they have built up for him, keep him off the mic or get someone like sonny onoo or fiji manage...

Hell bring back corny to manage him.

the Five Moves of doom?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 11:32 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
Okay, I will give an example, from the Divas side.

Paige! I remember a few years ago, I kept seeing on here people wax lyrical about Paige. She was the new Diva sensation. You all wanted her to come up to the main roster. You went on and on about her.

Well, she finally debuted, the night after Wrestlemania 29. She made A.J. (not that A.J.) Lee tap and won the WWE Women's Title on her first night on RAW. She had arrived, and even I was impressed. Attractive, a good worker, and looked different to your run-of-the-mill "model" Diva. She had the makings of a star.

That was, until the Four Horsewomen came along. Now, Paige was still the main girl, but soon, the fans ignored here and focused on Charlotte, Becky and Sasha on RAW. We heard about their epic matches on NXT, and how they had taken the Divas Division by storm. Paige, who was originally the main star, was pushed out, and not heard of again, while Vince pushed Charlotte, because of his undying man crush on Ric Flair, and Becky and Sasha as well, and then later Bayley.

You watch. Once Asuka comes up to the main roster, the four Horsewomen will be pushed to the backburner. They are already with Alexa Bliss and Naomi taking centre stage on their respective shows.

On the men's side, the Shield were the hottest team out. Yet you now all hate Roman, have given up on Dean, and are bored by Seth. They don't make you firm up any more, and now it is Shinsuke that makes you all hot and bothered. It happens all the time.
The main problem is that you like generalization. Every other fan except obviously you is doing what you think is wrong. But that isn't the case by any measure. The "You" in your post is your villain and you're the hero. So that won't make sense until you leave generalization.

As for me myself, I still love Paige in the ring. She has had bunch of controversies and injuries but she's still a talented wrestler. I've yet to see someone claim that Paige sucks in wrestling. Paige did what she could with AJ Lee in the Divas division. Not to forget, Vince kept Paige aside just for giving Nikki Bella the record reign which didn't mean anything and actually hurted the division. Just to get AJ Lee off the record. How petty, no?

Charlotte has been quite successful even more so than NXT itself. Sasha Banks is going good. Becky isn't on top but she never was since she even couldn't win NXT title. Bayley has been ruined by her booking. Still doesn't make her any talentless. Four Horse women will remain talented regardless of anyone coming on the main roster.

Of course, Four Horse women won't be on top all time. That's something right. Alexa Bliss is talented enough to make you boo her. Naomi is just there since I don't get her appeal.

Again "You all hate Roman". Damn. I wish that I could prove your right. But he isn't worth my hate. Never given up on Dean Ambrose. Never bored by Seth Rollins. Infact, Dean Ambrose is the best out of Shield and then comes another good in Seth Rollins. Booking doesn't decrease the talent, does it? Nakamura makes me hot and bothered? I'm more interested in Tye Dillinger than Nakamura. I know that the latter is more talented. But still does make your "You" argument totally moot. Not everyone hates Roman Reigns. Not everyone is bored by Seth Rollins. Not everyone loves Nakamura. Not everyone hates Nakamura. Stop with the generalization.
Old 05-28-2017, 05:34 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Okay, I will give an example, from the Divas side.

Paige! I remember a few years ago, I kept seeing on here people wax lyrical about Paige. She was the new Diva sensation. You all wanted her to come up to the main roster. You went on and on about her.

Well, she finally debuted, the night after Wrestlemania 29. She made A.J. (not that A.J.) Lee tap and won the WWE Women's Title on her first night on RAW. She had arrived, and even I was impressed. Attractive, a good worker, and looked different to your run-of-the-mill "model" Diva. She had the makings of a star.
To be honest I didn't go on and on about Paige at all. There was a time when I didn't watch NXT so barely even knew who Paige was. When she did show up on the main roster it was a relief and she breathed some new life into a dying division. The WWE did make her a star.

Quote:
That was, until the Four Horsewomen came along. Now, Paige was still the main girl, but soon, the fans ignored here and focused on Charlotte, Becky and Sasha on RAW. We heard about their epic matches on NXT, and how they had taken the Divas Division by storm. Paige, who was originally the main star, was pushed out, and not heard of again, while Vince pushed Charlotte, because of his undying man crush on Ric Flair, and Becky and Sasha as well, and then later Bayley.
The fans didn't ignore her the creative department did. They could have done so much more with the new Diva's Revolution but creative got lazy. Sure the new girls where heralded and they should have been, they are all that good.

You know Paige has been the cause of a lot of her own problems. The fans didn't create them for her, the WWE didn't create them, her own decision making process is what is flawed. And I do hate to say but her relationship with Del Rio and his drunken rants against the WWE aren't doing her any favours right now.

Quote:
You watch. Once Asuka comes up to the main roster, the four Horsewomen will be pushed to the backburner. They are already with Alexa Bliss and Naomi taking centre stage on their respective shows.
You just complained earlier that the Four Horsewomen were pushed, now you are upset that they might be pushed down the roster. You have to make up your mind. When wrestler's debut it doesn't automatically mean that other's won't get their fair share of the limelight, where do you see that happening. The women's division isn't a very big one.

Quote:
On the men's side, the Shield were the hottest team out. Yet you now all hate Roman, have given up on Dean, and are bored by Seth. They don't make you firm up any more, and now it is Shinsuke that makes you all hot and bothered. It happens all the time.
The Shield as a whole were better than the sum of it's parts. Reigns has a lot of fans. Why does it matter that everyone isn't in love with the guy. He's not losing any sleep over it. Ambrose is still going strong and is on TV every week. Rollins I'm worried about, his booking sucks. Maybe the WWE shouldn't have them main eventing on TV each week fighting either each other or others, maybe some fans are just sick of seeing them. That does happen you know.
Old 05-28-2017, 07:51 AM
Rear Naked Bloke
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...Uncle Sam is an ECW Champion...

I didn't realise he speaks fluent fucking English until his very last week in NXT. That said, he sounds like Vito Carleone and that's awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tu Papi, KJ View Post
Murdering him was obviously the wrong course of action, but it certainly wasn't unprovoked.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
When all else fails, clench.
Old 05-28-2017, 09:36 AM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

For a guy that has trouble speaking English, you'd think he would take that big mouth guard out of his yap before even trying to attempt it.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:49 AM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I am real sorry but, he kinda sucks on the mic.

That fucking promo on SD Live was atrocious. To the point that I switched the channel, fuck! Again, this just not with me right?

You guys saw that promo too right?

I don't know whether they are building till he is mocked and then speaks fluently or smtg but what the fuckady fuck was that this Tuesday.