WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-22-2017, 10:48 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...blueskyy is looking to come up from OCW...

The worst PPV ever this year. Just when you thought the Blue brand is rising, it tumbles and falls just like that. The only save grace is the AJ Styles vs Kevin Owens match. Say what you may, but if you follow a wrestler though his matches, identify the common denominator, you would be able to tell is he is the savior or really, just the black sheep.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:26 AM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Life Of Pablo Ren worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm in the definite minority here but I had more fun watching this show than any other PPV this year. Now, that's not to say it was the best in terms of quality, the Rumble and Elimination Chamber both had higher highs and WrestleMania was WrestleMania but still, I had a blast watching the show, at no point did it feel like a chore.

I don't know why that is, admittedly I haven't watched much Smackdown or wrestling at all since the shake-up, I've only caught a little here and there and maybe that played into my enjoyment. I saw very little of the build-up which meant I cared very little about the payoff.

Shinsuke's debut was good, it didn't feel as special as it could or should have been but the match itself exceeded my expectations. I forget who said it but they talked about how even though you know he's not gonna win, Dolph for some reason has a lot of believable nearfalls, and I thought that was true last night. When he hit the Zig Zag I momentarily thought he had it.

Breezango was my favorite part of the show easily. It's pretty obvious that they're just filler opponents for the Uso's until New Day debuts but I really hope they don't fade back into obscurity, they're far too entertaining to not get at the very least 2-3 minutes of television a week.

And then... Jinder. Like I said at the start, I haven't seen much of the build-up so I didn't really care about the payoff so I really had no problem with it. It's one of the best crowd reactions to anything I've seen in a while, on TV it came across as just loud noise, not cheers, not boos, just loud, confused noise and I thought it was brilliant.