WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: The result you'll prefer?
Brock Lesnar defeats Braun Strowman in a competitive match. 2 11.11%
Brock Lesnar squashes Braun Strowman. 1 5.56%
Braun Strowman squashes Brock Lesnar. 3 16.67%
Braun Strowman defeats Brock Lesnar in a competitive match. 12 66.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2017, 10:08 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Out of the four options in the poll, the best would be for Strowman to defeat Lesnar in a competitive match. I prefer to have a full-time World Champion so the Universal Championship should be nowhere NEAR Brock Lesnar. I also prefer competitive matches to squashes most of the time. Only one option on the poll has both of these criteria, thus the best is Strowman defeating Lesnar in a competitive match. The second best would be Strowman defeating Lesnar in a squash. Wouldn't be as fun to watch, yet it gets a full-time wrestler holding the top prize of the red brand. I would not want to see Strowman lose, competitive match or not. One PPV cycle without a Universal Champion was bad enough. The ending of Brock winning would ruin the match for me no matter how competitive it is. The worst of the poll options is Brock winning in a squash. Not only would it mean he keeps holding the title hostage but it also means Strowman got built up for a meaningless squash that any opponent could have been put in against Lesnar instead of him. Do the right thing, WWE. Give us a competitive match and a full-time Universal Champion at the same time.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 07:59 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...Eyebrows is looking to come up from OCW...

I'd like to see Strowman defeating Lesnar in a competitive match and then holding the title until 'Mania. Reigns/Lesnar doesn't need the belt. Reigns can capture it afterwards, if they want. Strowman's first reign needs to be a strong one and a dominant one and in all honesty I'd rather see another face built up to beat him.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote