WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-25-2017, 12:43 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

If you believe meltzer latest report, which I take this with a grain of salt, he said that it wasn't just jbl mocking him. That vince hired him to be different and that after a couple of weeks, he got tired of it and wanted mauro to be more like michael cole and it lead to most of the production staff making fun of him and that why tom phillips was added to the smackdown announce table. That also mauro was considered like a weirdo backstage and while the bring it to the table comment was the straw that broke the camel's back, it was just jbl doing what he was told by the production team.

Again that's just a rumor that was reported by meltzer and it my be true it my not be but I think they knew that JBL would be blame considering is past.

So if you think that this will change anytime soon, don't bet on it, unless the mainstream media discovered tthe true about how deep this is going, that mentality isn't changing.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 03:10 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
If you believe meltzer latest report, which I take this with a grain of salt, he said that it wasn't just jbl mocking him. That vince hired him to be different and that after a couple of weeks, he got tired of it and wanted mauro to be more like michael cole and it lead to most of the production staff making fun of him and that why tom phillips was added to the smackdown announce table. That also mauro was considered like a weirdo backstage and while the bring it to the table comment was the straw that broke the camel's back, it was just jbl doing what he was told by the production team.

Again that's just a rumor that was reported by meltzer and it my be true it my not be but I think they knew that JBL would be blame considering is past.

So if you think that this will change anytime soon, don't bet on it, unless the mainstream media discovered tthe true about how deep this is going, that mentality isn't changing.
I read that earlier today as well. It may be true, it may not be, parts of it may be true, etc. but one thing that rings as true to me is Vince's contradictory wishes. Vince saying he wants one thing and then almost immediately, relatively speaking, turning around and saying he wants the exact opposite is, forgive the pun, Vintage Vince; it's what he does all the time when it comes to just about anything whether it's who gets pushed, the direction of storylines, etc. Mauro brought a lot of enthusiasm and passion to commentary and Michael Cole is just phoning it in and has been for a while. It's really comes off as an example of the micromanagement approach Vince is infamous for in which everything has to be done 100% to his specifications or it burrows under his skin tighter than an Alabama tick.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 05-11-2017, 05:45 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

After watching bring it to table last monday and actually liking the show, it made me curious about seeing the episode that started all this controversy in the first place, so i went to the network and to no surprise at all, they didn't put the episode on the network, in fact that completely made it disappear from history because now, last monday's episode is Episode 4 instead of 5.

I'm guessing that this move was part of the settlement they had with Mauro where they would pull the episode from the network in exchange for his silence.
Old 05-11-2017, 07:44 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
After watching bring it to table last monday and actually liking the show, it made me curious about seeing the episode that started all this controversy in the first place, so i went to the network and to no surprise at all, they didn't put the episode on the network, in fact that completely made it disappear from history because now, last monday's episode is Episode 4 instead of 5.

I'm guessing that this move was part of the settlement they had with Mauro where they would pull the episode from the network in exchange for his silence.
Actually it is on Youtube and I've watched it. JBL goes on a tangent about Mauro and Twitter and this poll that Mauro retweeted. My guess is that they pulled it off not to please Mauro, but instead to stop JBL from looking like anymore of an asshat than he did. He really came out looking like a little boy who had his toys taken away from him.