WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 05-07-2017, 04:33 PM

mr.wrestling iv is looking to come up from OCW...
Default What is SAnitY?

I don't watch every NxT episode. I watch on occasion. I know who SAnitY is, the members, in the ring they are pretty solid. As far as what the stable is supposed to stand for and their mission statement, I'm not sure what they are supposed to stand for. The only thing I know is they wanted Tye to become one of them, but never did a solid job of explaining why? All I got from it is, "Your way doesn't work, try our way." Other then SAnitY using the numbers to their advantage...

What is the SAnitY way? If someone can clear that up, I'd be grateful.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 05:14 PM

dalenichol is looking to come up from OCW...dalenichol is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm not convinced that SAnitY even know what they are, or what they're about.

I enjoy them as workers and I like what they do in the ring, but the whole gimmick seems to be really vague and not fleshed out well at all.
Old 05-07-2017, 05:32 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

They're a heel stable to help get Eric Young, Nikki Cross, and possibly also the enforcers over. Beyond that, their purpose does seem to have blurred a little. The name supposedly came from the original lineup. "S" from Sawyer, "A" from Alexander, "ni" from Nikki Cross, the "t" from Cross' last name due to lowercase t's looking like crosses, and "Y" from Young. Sawyer is no longer with the group though renaming them "DAnitY" or "KAniTY" to keep the original naming vision with the current lineup would be silly when "SAniTY" works better as a stable name. The stable is entertaining. I'd say they have mostly accomplished what they set out to do since both Young and Cross are getting popular with the NXT crowd. It's been good for Alexander and Killian to be a part of the group too.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:24 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
They're a heel stable to help get Eric Young, Nikki Cross, and possibly also the enforcers over. Beyond that, their purpose does seem to have blurred a little. The name supposedly came from the original lineup. "S" from Sawyer, "A" from Alexander, "ni" from Nikki Cross, the "t" from Cross' last name due to lowercase t's looking like crosses, and "Y" from Young. Sawyer is no longer with the group though renaming them "DAnitY" or "KAniTY" to keep the original naming vision with the current lineup would be silly when "SAniTY" works better as a stable name. The stable is entertaining. I'd say they have mostly accomplished what they set out to do since both Young and Cross are getting popular with the NXT crowd. It's been good for Alexander and Killian to be a part of the group too.
Thank you Dagger for the explanation. I've missed a lot of NXT in the past few months due to other commitments, so I was pondering the same question myself. I guess you really have to keep up with it in order to know what's going on.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:31 PM
Sufferin' Succotash.

Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...

They remind me of characters from The Purge films. Just going about causing chaos... for some reason.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:39 PM

MillionDollarMan is looking to come up from OCW...MillionDollarMan is looking to come up from OCW...

The name is as was stated above. As for the group, they're a Raven's Flock type group. Just to recruit and cause chaos.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:10 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

SAnitY is an unique stable of weird wrestlers. Eric Young and especially Nikki Cross prefer "pain" over victories in the ring. Nonetheless, it's an entertaining stable. Not your regular stable but totally different. The stable wants more and more wrestlers to join them for the same purpose. SAnitY failed in recruiting Tye Dillinger but succeeded in getting Killian Dain.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:22 AM
Don't thank me; I've done nothing
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
SAnitY is an unique stable of weird wrestlers. Eric Young and especially Nikki Cross prefer "pain" over victories in the ring.
This is what I thought they were going to be - happily getting DQed instead of winning the match or only taking victories by knockout or referee stoppage.

Instead, they haven't really done anything with what could have been an interesting gimmick and just become another wrestling faction, doing wrestling moves to get pinfalls.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:29 AM

filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...

They are basically a collection of rejects from other feds that WWE creative has no idea what to do with. Hence there lack of a 'mission statement'.
Old 05-09-2017, 04:11 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I didn't know that it was made of letters from the names of the members. It's kinda cool when you think about it; has sort of a more organic feel to it than just simply assigning a group of wrestlers what seems like a random name, which I guess can be viewed as sort of impersonal.

As far as a mission statement goes, who says a faction has to have a mission statement? They're a group of wrestlers who feel they're the best and want to be the most dominant group of people within the promotion. It's a perfectly simple idea that you don't need to overthink.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria