WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-10-2017, 09:20 AM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

The Rock? Can't really top what he's done since moving on from wrestling even though he pops back once in awhile. He's currently the biggest action star on the planet. No other wrestler has come close to achieving that status after pro wrestling.
Old 04-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Does the name Mark Jindrak mean anything to anyone on this board? He was a jobber in WWE. Went to Mexico, and has become one of that country's most recognizable people. His WWE career is but a footnote to all that he has accomplished in CMLL and AAA and outside projects in Mexico.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:09 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

I can't really count someone like Alberto Del Rio as he was a 4 time World Champion in WWE, winner of the largest Royal Rumble match in history and Mr. Money in the Bank all during his first run. If you've been a main eventer in WWE, then I don't count them.

I think it'd have to go to Bobby Lashley and Johnny Mundo. Since leaving WWE, Lashley's become a highly respected MMA heavyweight and is currently on his 4th run as Impact Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion. All in all, Lashley is probably the most dominant main event level guy in Impact Wrestling since Kurt Angle.

Mundo was a significant mid-card and tag team guy in WWE and accomplished a lot, but he never broke on through to the other side. He's the 2nd Lucha Underground Triple Crown Champion, even though all three title reigns totaled 113 days but still. As has been mentioned, he's currently the simultaneous reigning AAA Mega, Cruiserweight and Latin America Champion so that's pretty impressive. Although, to be honest, I'm a little less impressed with Mundo's AAA title wins because, as with a lot of Japanese companies, the titles aren't defended that often. He's only recently won the Mega & Cruiserweight Championships in the last 3 weeks or so and has been Latin America Champion for around 220 days or so and it's potentially much easier to be a champion for 8.5 months if you only defend the title once every 4 to 6 months.

Another possibility is Matt Hardy as he's made it to a level that most everyone never believed he'd reach. The whole Broken thing didn't appeal to me personally, but it made him one of the biggest and most talked about stars on the indy scene in a long time.

Still though, I'm probably gonna go with Lashley.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:26 PM
WWE Women's Champion

harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...harrythem is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm going to pick Scott Hall...yeah he had a pretty good career in WWE but look at what he did when he went to WCW. He helped change the entire business (for good and bad) and was one of the top names in the biggest boom period in wrestling history...

just for how his wages went up outside WWE he deserves praise...

Or pick Kevin Nash, he did pretty well after leaving WWE

Then there's Brock Lesnar....yeah he was a main event guy in WWE but he went to UFC and the money he made for the few days he had to work was amazing...plus he then came back and look at what he gets in WWE (even the sponsors on his shorts is impressive)