WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-12-2017, 01:29 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.J. Maximus View Post
Orton has been pinned clean on ppv by the likes of Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Kofi Kingston, and JACK SWAGGER. If that list doesn't scream midcard talent then I don't know what will. This is a guy who ended his good title reign to give Mark Henry a charity title run and lost to KANE (a guy whose been the jobber to the stars since 1999) at WrestleMania.

I actually think he has lost too often, he is the 2nd biggest star of his time and I think every time he fights on ppv there should be a huge gasp if he doesnt walk out with his hand raised. He spent the entire year of 2012 putting over random flavors of the month and spends his down time trading wins with Sheamus and losing at WrestleMania. It's unfortunate that as soon as he strings 2 big wins together he all of a sudden has a massive ego and buries talent but the fact of the matter is no PG star has been more willing to put over the next generation than Randy Orton.

In order for his losses to mean something he has to win, I think that fact can be best illustrated by the entire career of Brock Lesnar or the infamous Streak that the Undertaker had. Randy has no problem losing to anyone and I'm absolutely certain he will lose many times again in the future but let's try to build him back up before we tear him down again. When was the last time the IWC truly believed Chris Jericho was going to win a feud?2010? That's what happens when you lose every single time without getting some wins to balance it out. Guys like HHH, Randy, Brock, still have value because they win more often than they lose.

I don't remember Ziggler beating him (bet it wasn't on PPV), he buried Kofi at the end, and losing to Jack Swagger? Jack Swagger was never going to do anything.

Who cares about him losing to Mark Henry? So, he won't do the job to up-and-comer Punk, or veteran crowd favourite Christian, but puts over the most irrelevant man in the WWE (and, no, it's not because he is black. It is because he has been stopped and started with more than anyone).

Orton loses to guys who will never be relevant anyway, such as Swagger and Henry. Those are wasted. Why doesn't he lose to someone who it will actually make them more over and elevate them, such as Punk,Cody Rhodes, Christian or Bray Wyatt?

It wouldn't hurt Orton to do the job or two, or be hoodwinked in a segment by one of the up-and-comers he is feuding with, where his opponent leaves the match or segment looking a million bucks. Cena made Owens, Cesaro and Sami Zayn look great after his U.S. Title matches last year, even when he won. If Orton wins, it should be that he has to work hard to get victory, not deliver only one RKO after a mind-game by Bray Wyatt.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 02:19 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I remember the reason Orton joined The Wyatt Family is because Bray kept beating Orton over and over again. With run ins involved.

If you want to put something in the "super" status, put Randy Ortons R.K.O. It's professional wrestlings most powerful finisher. We saw Goldberg's Jackhammer go down at Mania when Brock kicked out of it but how often have you seen the R.K.O get kicked out of? Never, its super protected as a nuke powered special move. Cena can AA people off of the top, then AA the same guy (Styles ) in the match and it gets kicked out of. The AA gets kicked out of alot. The Styles Clash is another finisher that rarely wins the match with the first try. Non wrestler Shane even kicked out of it. Roman has to use 12 Superman Punches and three or four spears to end a match.....

...but the R.K.O is golden. It's the "super" part of Randy Orton that never fails.

"I'm a Mog. Half man and half dog, I'm my own best friend."

Last edited by Jeff Deliverer of Mail : 04-12-2017 at 02:27 AM.
Old 04-12-2017, 08:50 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I don't mind him beating Seth Rollins at Wrestlemania 31 because the win won't even matter in contrast with the main event win.

I don't mind Batista tapping out to Bryan as he wasn't going to stay but Randy Orton was. So, he could afford to tap while Randy Orton wouldn't.

He did need to have a competitive match against Bray Wyatt instead of whatever we got. I would've loved a Bray Wyatt win but it won't make sense in the storytelling.