WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlemania XXXIII
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-28-2017, 07:54 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...
Default Wrestlemania XXXIII - Seth Rollins VS Triple H

It's finally official. After last night's contract signing, Seth Rollins faces off with Triple H this Sunday in a "non sanctioned" match. Of course, it's still a sanctioned match but this adds a storytelling element to the match that makes Rollins a sympathetic underdog and my guess is that Rollins has been medically cleared for a good while. The truth is, even though it was treated by WWE and reported like it was a legit injury, I'm not entirely convinced that Rollins actually was reinjured during his beatdown via Samoa Joe.

It's been SOP that Triple H puts over young guys at WrestleMania for several years now and I'd say that this year will be no different. Triple H's in-ring career has been winding down for years now and even though he's in the best physical shape of his life, I'm guessing he'll go for another 3 or 4 years before hanging it up or sooner, depending whenever Vince ultimately steps down.

This should be a pretty fun match and one I'm sure fans will be invested in, especially with Rollins playing the role of the injured, scrappy babyface.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 08:02 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Please don't repeat Triple H Vs. Sting. Triple H shouldn't win this match at any cost. If he still wins, then beep. I am afraid of both Triple H and Shane McMahon winning their respective matches at Wrestlemania.

I don't hope it to be a classic match considering Seth Rollins' condition. But I'm somewhat intrigued. The dragging of feud had completely destroyed my interest in it but the build did sort of revive my interest.

Samoa Joe is going to interfere, I'm almost sure. The fact that it's an non-sanctioned match is like an invitation to Joe for interference as I think that it will be somewhat like No Holds Barred match. Maybe Balor comes out to even the odds?
Old 03-28-2017, 09:52 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

The only thing I am worried about is the fact that I know the leg will be a big part of the Match but I don't want it to take over the match which will make the match slow and boring.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:41 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

This is intriguing.. will Seth Rollins make a comeback or will his injury stop him?

I expect a lot of great storytelling during the match. I want to see Rollins making the comeback and beat the Game. He really needs it. He needs that big clean win under his belt.

In fact I hope for a win similar to how HBK defeated HHH in 2002. A clever win for Rollins, surprising Triple H.

Joe will interfere most likely, but he's a feud with Zayn currently, so maybe Zayn will come out to even the odds? Who knows.

How about this
: The odds are even, Zayn/Rollins - HHH/Joe. Then Balor appears. Crowd goes nuts. It's the guy that Seth Rollins injured. Is he here to cost Rollins the match? It looks that way, then BAM! He helps Rollins beat Triple H. That would be epic.
Old 03-28-2017, 01:01 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Personally I think an arena wide brawl in different segments sh should be saved for Goldberg and Lesnar but I guess this will do.

This has had substantial build but I couldn't care less. Rollins as a face is unappealing and Triple H rarely gets his Wrestlemania booking right. I'm just hoping Joe appears and gets an opportunity to shine.
Old 04-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...Chardee Macdennis is looking to come up from OCW...

I wasn't extremely hopeful for this match, but I found myself very excited throughout. A couple of the false finishes weren't perfect, but all in all HHH did what HHH does and Rollins was awesome in this comeback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
Best of luck to you living your life in your mother's pussy. Im sure the insulation is nice in these here winter months.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:58 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardee Macdennis View Post
I wasn't extremely hopeful for this match, but I found myself very excited throughout. A couple of the false finishes weren't perfect, but all in all HHH did what HHH does and Rollins was awesome in this comeback.
This.

It wasn't a classic. It was good enough for me. I might be in minority here but I loved this match. The storytelling was very good and so was the comeuppance for Triple H & Stephanie.

What surprised me was lack of appearance by Samoa Joe. Considering Joe was featured significantly in this feud, I thought that he would be a significant factor in Rollins' king slaying match. Now that I think about it, it was probably good.

Better than Roman Reigns VS Triple H last year.

Edit- Also, please change Rollins' finisher.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:21 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

it was 10-15 minutes too long. A guy with one good knee wrestling the near longest match on the card?????????????????????? Steph doing the interference and not Samoa Joe, his hired gun in a no DQ match? This match had so many booknig flaws....i didnt like it. Great that Rollins won, right booking vall,but it wasnt a classic by any stretch