WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-13-2017, 05:45 AM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Let's put a bow on this whole discussion, I think I as this opinion on thw whole thing because I don't take wrestling or a wrestling show as a real competition but more like a t.v show or movie so I don't see winning and losing the same way as fans that take wrestling as a competition.

For me the owens squash told a great story and made me want to see were the story was going just like the reigns victory over strowman, I wanted to see what hapenned next. I don't care about how many star a match get or how long the match is or even how it makes the performers look. All I cares about is that the performers tells a great story and get me hooked on this story which the owens squashed did.

But that's me, not you, if you cares about how a performer look in win or defeat, that's your choice and it was fun to discuss this with you but I see that we have 2 completly take on this and I don't think we are ever going to agree on anything so my as well stop it there and stop wasting our time.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 06:14 AM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
Sure.

I already answered it. Quoting myself below:

Also, John Cena did get offense on Brock Lesnar at Summerslam. I guess that you forgot it.

Was that a clean win for Sami Zayn? Or he just survived the onslaught of Braun Strowman for 10 minutes? Roman Reigns hasn't been booked strong for a long time? Damn. That's wrong. He just eliminated The Undertaker from Royal Rumble. That's strong or weak booking?

I disagree. And I don't know what type of opinion is mine.

Atleast, He could say that he attacked him. What did he originally do? Nothing.

Money match? A trilogy where one side has already won two times. Already seen twice. Might be for others but not for me.

Wyatt/Orton is first for me. Nobody cares? Lol. I care about it a lot. It's much more interesting than Goldberg/Lesnar, Reigns/Undertaker, Styles/Shane and HHH/Rollins.

Outcome of a match is significant. Just like the end of a story.
Let's put a bow on this whole conversation because it's really going nowhere.

I see wrestling as a tv show or movie, at the end, the bad guy will always gets what he deserve and the good guy will get the last laugh. That's how I see wrestling, I don't care about the competition aspect of the thing or length or if this was a 5 star match or not, I just cares aout the story being told and if they hook me to see what's going to happened next

So for me, owens getting squashed was great story telling and made me want to see how owens would respond to what jericho did to him. I was the perfect way to move to the next step of the story me and by squashing owens the way thy did, they got me interested in this feud more that if owens would have gotten some offense on goldberg, but again that me. Same goes with reigns, because to me reigns needed to conquered the monster that he wasn't able to beat before he goes on to wrestle undertaker. I t was he classic good guy survive the bad guy and found a way to win this is the type of basic storytelling that I love, but again that's me

In the end, that's just my take about all of this, I've seen this type of booking for so long now that I accepted it and everytime I see it, it bring me back to the early days of wwe when you didn't need all those complicated story and making sure that everybody looked good while telling a story. All you needed was a good guy and a bad guy and during the story, the Bad guy would get what's coming to him just like the movies or tv show. I see wrestling like how a casual fan see wrestling and sometimes I gets me in trouble with hardcore wrestling fans, but it also makes for one hell of an interested discussion.
Old 03-14-2017, 12:34 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
Let's put a bow on this whole conversation because it's really going nowhere.

I see wrestling as a tv show or movie, at the end, the bad guy will always gets what he deserve and the good guy will get the last laugh. That's how I see wrestling, I don't care about the competition aspect of the thing or length or if this was a 5 star match or not, I just cares aout the story being told and if they hook me to see what's going to happened next

So for me, owens getting squashed was great story telling and made me want to see how owens would respond to what jericho did to him. I was the perfect way to move to the next step of the story me and by squashing owens the way thy did, they got me interested in this feud more that if owens would have gotten some offense on goldberg, but again that me. Same goes with reigns, because to me reigns needed to conquered the monster that he wasn't able to beat before he goes on to wrestle undertaker. I t was he classic good guy survive the bad guy and found a way to win this is the type of basic storytelling that I love, but again that's me

In the end, that's just my take about all of this, I've seen this type of booking for so long now that I accepted it and everytime I see it, it bring me back to the early days of wwe when you didn't need all those complicated story and making sure that everybody looked good while telling a story. All you needed was a good guy and a bad guy and during the story, the Bad guy would get what's coming to him just like the movies or tv show. I see wrestling like how a casual fan see wrestling and sometimes I gets me in trouble with hardcore wrestling fans, but it also makes for one hell of an interested discussion.
I don't know about you, but I think Owens looks way better without the title than he ever did with it.
Old 03-14-2017, 05:54 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMallard View Post
I don't know about you, but I think Owens looks way better without the title than he ever did with it.
i'm with you on that and it's not a knock on Owens at all, it's just they way they booked him the same way they booked every championship run he had.