WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > Wrestlemania XXXIII
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-05-2017, 12:21 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Balor against Styles makes no sense for a number of reason. First of all they aren't even on the same show and have no history between them since coming to the WWE.

Second of all, Balor's fight is with whomever the Universal Champion is at the moment. He had to give up the title and by rights should get an immediate title show when he returns. Unfortunately we are going to have Styles vs Shane, for some unknown reason that I have yet to figure out. Last time Shane was in the ring he got folded in half by Reigns and has no business being there at all.

Pisses me off when HHH and Shane have to have matches at Mania. Styles has had a hell of a year and deserves better. He'll get a good match out of Shane, but it's bullshit.
Old 03-06-2017, 08:39 AM
WWE Women's Champion

XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...

Triple Threat with Orton and Wyatt.. If they want to involve Shane that badly in Wrestlemania make him the guest referee.. It's probably way overbooked, but something like that works. I would love to see them close the show at WM. Have the Smackdown brand put on a great memorable title match.

Between Goldberg squash matches, Cena/Miz/Bella/Maryse, Undertaker facing Reigns their is enough gimmicky matches for Mania. I really don't want to see them add another with Shane vs Styles.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 10:59 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...

They COULD make an AJ Styles vs Finn Balor match work. They'd have to make it that Shane uses Balor as his proxy in the ring. Maybe they have Styles attack Shane, and Shane isn't cleared to compete so he gets a proxy and it's Balor.

Otherwise, it'll be Shane. Orton will win Tuesday. Styles will flip out on Shane and beat the piss out of him. Shane challenges him to Wrestlemania. Probably will be a gimmick match. Blah.
Old 03-08-2017, 04:57 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Balor against Styles makes no sense for a number of reason. First of all they aren't even on the same show and have no history between them since coming to the WWE.

Second of all, Balor's fight is with whomever the Universal Champion is at the moment. He had to give up the title and by rights should get an immediate title show when he returns. Unfortunately we are going to have Styles vs Shane, for some unknown reason that I have yet to figure out. Last time Shane was in the ring he got folded in half by Reigns and has no business being there at all.

Pisses me off when HHH and Shane have to have matches at Mania. Styles has had a hell of a year and deserves better. He'll get a good match out of Shane, but it's bullshit.
I think that they should do A.J. v Finn Balor at WM34 instead, since it needs a bit of build.

Here's how I would do it. Move A.J. to RAW, and have A.J. and Balor fight over the Club.

I notice that when Balor comes out, it says "Balor Club" on his video. Maybe A.J. says that he is the leader of the Bullet Club, and Finn says that he is the leader of the Balor Club.

Anderson and Gallows would be involved, and have to decide who they side with. Maybe have the match be that the winner gets to be the leader of "The Club", and Anderson and Gallows will follow that person.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:07 AM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

So, like it or not, after last night, it seems like AJ will be feuding with shane mcmahon at mania.

I don't know how they will get to the point we're shane accept the match with aj but if I was booking this I would have aj taunt him until he except the match at mania and I would add the stipulation if shane wins, then aj get send to raw and if aj wins then aj gets the next title shot.
Old 03-08-2017, 07:11 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

I will tell you the ONLY way I will be excited for a Shane vs Aj match. Next week AJ attacks Daniel Bryan who has to leave soon any way cause Brie going to have the baby soon. AJ brutally attacks Bryan and Shane McMahon comes out to defend Bryan .
Old 03-09-2017, 05:32 PM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Steele's Barber View Post
AJ should be fighting the following people from best to worst:

1. Bray and Cena
2. Bray
3. Bray and Orton
4. UT
5. Orton
6. Cena
789,126,678,356. Bishop Desmond Tutu
Infinity. Harper

Harper is no where near AJ's level and the two of them feuding doesn't intrigue me at all. AJ would get a good match out of him because he's AJ and it's WM but what else is there to get excited about this match up?

I enjoy SD. I enjoy how they're dragging out this storyline. I like what they are doing for Harper but he's still just Harper and his recent pops don't mean shit.

AJ belongs with the top tier of WWE at Mania. Hell, I would love him or Orton to get thrown in to what could be a train wreck of smarks and crap workrate in the Lesnar/Goldberg main event.
Randy Orton got a great match out of Harper at "Elimination Chamber". So did Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose. Yet none of them are A.J. Styles.

Maybe Harper is a better big-man worker than you give him credit for.

Look, I know a lot of you like riding A.J.'s cock. But he can be in the match, in the middle of the card, against Harper. Would you prefer A.J. fighting Shane instead?

You would rather see Styles v Cena match 6,208888, 2501. yes, they have some great matches, but we have seen it, many many times.

A.J. has had NOTHING to do with Bray or Orton in this storyline before EC. Why suddenly make him part of it, just because you have a man crush on the guy.

A.J. is a great worker, and deserves better than Shane at WM. But so did Taker last year, and I didn't hear as many people complaining about Shane v Taker HIAC at WM32.

BTW, I think A.J. v Harper would be a better match, than A.J. v Desmond Tutu.