WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-04-2017, 02:39 AM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I really don't see Mysterio signing with TNA, to be honest. As has been said, he makes far too much money wrestling on the indies to go into a full time contract with TNA. And that's no joke. He is making about $20,000 a pop for most promotions. And most of the time he is working more than one per week. He is making infinitely more on his own than he would with TNA. Wrestling comes down to business at the end of the day and Rey has no loyalty to TNA to swing it on sentiment. I'd be really shocked if he signed.
He's basically the same as Alberto El Patron aside from the LU commitment which is why I feel kinda comfortable. Konnan is in TNA now. He got him to AAA and then to The Crash. Essentially, wherever Konnan goes, he opens the door for his guys. I get that Rey does make more in the indies, but Del Rio isn't losing dates, I believe. He's still working WCPW and from what I gather, he's still open for WWC so indies are still an option for both aside from TNA.
Old 03-04-2017, 03:37 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Damn Real! View Post
Fenix and Pentagon would be a fucking coup of epic proportions should they pull that off. They're incredible workers and Fenix alone would instantly reinvent the X Division.
I would love to have Pentagon and Fenix in Impact Wrestling. Both of them are damn good and would be valuable additions to the roster.

But I don't think that it could happen, atleast in 2017. Lucha Underground Season 3 is half completed with a hiatus until summer. It will complete near the end of 2017, I guess and so there goes the possibility of both Fenix and Pentagon in Impact Wrestling in this year.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 06:35 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

In my opinion I doubt that mysterio would sign with tna unless they promess him to gave him a some sort of guarantee about royalties which would equivalate what he's making right now, which I doubt it will happen with the new management.

Plus I'm pretty sure that they would have to compete with wwe in this situation, because I read that they are interested in bring him in as a special attractions and maybe inducted him in the wwe hall of fame.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote