WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-27-2017, 08:55 PM
Floundering in Mid-Card Hell
Knockout Champion

Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...Trance Metaphor is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm a fan of Drew Galloway. I felt like he revived his career and image in TNA and was able to successfully erase most of the embarrassing remnants of his last WWE gimmick. This is the Drew Galloway I always wanted to see in the WWE. I know the "Chosen One" gimmick shared the same in-ring style and aggression, and had it transitioned somewhat to what he has going on today, he might have had a better result. The original Drew McIntyre entrance theme will forever be one of my favourite themes of the late 2000s. It is memorable. What I really like about Drew Galloway is his hungry competitive presence. I loved the idea of turning heavyweight titles into world titles by defending them in various countries as that was the case with the ICW Championship and Evolve Championship. It exemplified what I really wanted to see more in wrestling, especially the indies. It made the titles that he was holding feel more important. He did something similar with the TNA World Championship. Again, it made him look like a Champion's Champion. I don't know if there ever will be a future WWE return for Drew Galloway, but if there is...I truly hope that he can become a contender for the Universal Championship. If not, I hope he continues to win titles and wrestle with as much passion as he does now wherever he goes.
Old 02-27-2017, 09:33 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

I really came around to him toward the end. I think the dark angle he was running as a heel Grand Champion was really great stuff that I was looking forward to seeing fleshed out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2017, 01:14 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...sikkbones is looking to come up from OCW...

Isn't Icw going to be on the wwe network?

If drew is being featured on wwe with icw i can see why TNA wanted a exclusivity contract...

I can also see why drew wouldn't be interested.

the Five Moves of doom?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote