WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-18-2017, 12:45 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...
Default Cody Rhodes Teasing Bullet Club to TNA

Quote:
Here is what Rhodes had to say about Bullet Club debuting on Impact Wrestling:

Quote:
As far as TNA is concerned, Iím open to going back. I had a really great experience, and in the middle of my great experience was during that storm with what was going on with them. I think it would be a really cool thing to see a Bullet Club shirt in Impact Wrestling; it definitely appears to be headed in that direction.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/tna-...ebuting-on-tna

--

From a fan perspective, it'd be awesome to see, but I'm having a tough time trying to determine who isn't directly contracted to a rival company that would put the kibosh on allowing their Bullet Club member talent to appear on TNA television. I suppose there's still the working theory that the Bucks might return, given TNA's willingness to lend the Hardy's to ROH and all the teasing they've done on air in the last few months, but most members are under contract to ROH and/or NJPW, who don't have a working relationship with TNA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 03:34 PM

Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...Kamala316 is looking to come up from OCW...

Jeff Jarrett will do anything in his power to make this happen because, as we all know, good ol' JJ went to NJPW and politicked his way into becoming a member of the Bullet Club. If/When the Bullet Club comes to TNA, that means JJ can politick his way into getting his mug on weekly tv. And with that, TNA will be back to square one.
Old 02-19-2017, 06:30 AM
Lee Van Cleef

Adam X is looking to come up from OCW...

The Bullet Club absorbs the DCC, Tyrus, Grado, Gail Kim and most of the guys left over from Aces and Eights.

The Decay do all they can to save us, please think of the Decay.
Old 02-20-2017, 02:48 AM
Ooh baby I like it roooaaaaw!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...Lowdown scored a win over Santino Marella...

Considering the history of TNA and ROH, I'm this sounds like nothing but lip service. While I welcome the idea, I believe the Young Bucks recently signed contracts with ROH (correct me if I'm wrong), and I don't know when Adam Cole's deal is up. Perhaps with the new inner-workings of TNA an agreement could be reached, but I won't hold my breath.
Old 02-23-2017, 12:40 AM

filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...filthyanimalz is looking to come up from OCW...

TNA Bullet Club = Jeff Jarrett, Cody Rhodes, Brandi Rhodes, Moose and The Young Bucks. Book it!