WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-13-2017, 04:46 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
United States Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Good, now send Orton to Fast lane to RKO the winner of Goldberg and Owens. If it is Goldberg then all the better as someone needs to be added to Lesnar/Goldberg to carry that match for what should be an exhausted audience who are itching to turn on two parttimers (especially a 50 year old that may make an Indy darling like Owens looks like a chump). Orton is as good of a candidate as anyone. If it is Owens that's fine too. There is no reason Jericho and Owens needs to happen. Orton and Owens would mean more even without the year of best friends.

My point is that as much as we are used to teams splitting up, Orton and Wyatt don't have to split up. At least not in the traditional way. Bray can send Randy to Raw to "spread the Wyatt Family dominance". When Randy is done with Raw you can have your break up and feud as Randy discovers that Bray was just afraid of him.

Or something like that. In the meantime give the title shot on Bray to Cena or Wyatt or Cena and Wyatt.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 06:05 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Hey look, people complaining about something they've presumably wanted for years. Who'da thunk it?

Bray Wyatt deserves to be champion and he deserves to carry the championship into Wrestlemania and retain the championship at Wrestlemania. I've heard people say that Wyatt/Orton isn't big enough for Mania, but those same people likely complained when it was Cena/Orton. Things can change, but I wouldn't complain in the slightest if it ends up being Bray/Orton for the title. I'd much prefer that over a Fatal 4 Way...those matches are crazy lame 90% of the time. The Orton/Wyatt story was one of the best of the year and if the payoff for that comes at Wrestlemania so be it.

Last edited by OYDK : 02-13-2017 at 06:07 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 10:50 AM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...Undying worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via Skype™ to Undying

Quote:
Originally Posted by OYDK View Post
The Orton/Wyatt story was one of the best of the year and if the payoff for that comes at Wrestlemania so be it.
I don't really understand the appeal of this feud. It all stems from "if you can't beat them, join them". There hasn't really been anything built from it or any more reason for me to care about why Orton is why Bray now or how they formed this brotherly bond and became so trusting of each other. One week Orton just started teaming with them and they all acted like they had been teaming for years at that point.

It's like the majority of Bray's feuds though. We are never really given a reason as to why he does the things he does or what his real intentions are. He just targets random people and rambles about things and the face usually ends up beating him decisively and there is no mention of it ever again. Comes off like Bray going "well that didn't work, time to try and face someone else".
Old 02-14-2017, 11:50 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Mathix View Post
I don't really understand the appeal of this feud. It all stems from "if you can't beat them, join them". There hasn't really been anything built from it or any more reason for me to care about why Orton is why Bray now or how they formed this brotherly bond and became so trusting of each other. One week Orton just started teaming with them and they all acted like they had been teaming for years at that point.
Very true, I actually missed the episode where Orton joined and didn't realize why the hell they were teaming up for like, two months before somebody mentioned it on an LD. Still, from the start it has been one of the more intriguing stories WWE has had, at least in my opinion, and the chemistry between Wyatt/Orton/Harper has been off the charts. So many layers have been added into it to always keep people guessing and Wyatt winning the title to set up a match with Orton seems to be the icing on the cake. I completely disagree with the fact that there hasn't been anything built from it though. Harper is on his own and really gaining momentum, Orton is the Rumble winner and Wyatt's the champion, no?

If they had built up Orton joining over maybe a month, I would have called this one of the better storylines in recent memory, but I honestly don't think they were planning on drawing it out this long when it first started. You can fault WWE for half-assing the beginning of this feud (if we can even call it that), but I think you have to give some credit to both guys (actually three including Harper) for how well they've pulled this thing off.

I'm a sucker for really good stories culminating at Wrestlemania; to me how "big" a match is supposed to be or whatever rarely matters if the story is there. That's personally why I'd love to see Owens/Jericho for the Universal title and Wyatt/Orton for the WWE title.

Last edited by OYDK : 02-14-2017 at 11:54 AM.
Old 02-15-2017, 11:51 AM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
Why have Cena win the title at all at the Rumble? Styles should've retained and then lost to Wyatt inside the Chamber. I don't like when they hot potato the championship. It takes away from what are supposed to be big moments for performers and makes the fans not care as much.
Exactly my point. They have made Cena's latest reign look like a token gesture, 'let's get him to 16 quickly before he goes on another hiatus and then we can start building for the 17th'.

Cena isn't going to continue a feud for the title anytime soon, Wyatt could still have pinned both Cena (the challenger) and Styles (the champ) in the Chamber.
Old 02-18-2017, 01:14 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Yippee.

I had been waiting for this since more than couple of years now.

Damn happy about it. Well deserved title win and overdue as well. Can't express in words how much happy I'm about it.

A couple of clean wins just skyrocketed his credibility and that's what is logical as well. Now, don't make him lose it to Randy Orton at Wrestlemania. Please.