WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-11-2017, 02:00 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

The women's division is doing well on both brands. We have title feuds going on as well as non-title feuds and most of those being pushed are talented wrestlers who deserve their pushes.

On Raw you have Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley for the title tier. There's also Nia who, while I'm not a fan of her's at all, she is improving as well. Smackdown's women's division is doing even better than Raw's. The addition of Mickie James was a big help to an already great top tier that includes Becky Lynch and Alexa Bliss. The non-title feuds like Mickie VS Becky and Natalya VS Nikki going on while Alexa is in her title feud is a great call. They all need something to do. Now then, despite the good standing of the division on both brands, I too noticed the absence of some of the girls lately.

Emma's return is long overdue and hopefully she will still be showcased as a heel wrestler when she finally does come back onscreen. If they do go with something similar to what Eva Marie's persona was, she should still be working matches since Emma was one of the best in the ring. She would be a great addition to the title tier on Raw.

Dana should immediately return to her role as Emma's enforcer once Emma does return. Until Emma returns I would be fine with seeing Dana in non-title feuds but her absence has not been as much of a problem due to Emma (for whatever reason) not being back yet.

Summer Rae is very missed. She would do better on Smackdown at this point since she risks getting lost in the shuffle on Raw now, I hope she can return soon and it should be on the blue brand.

Eva's not missed. There is nothing she would bring to the table that Emma cannot as "Emmalina" and she still needs a lot of improvement in the ring. If Eva does come back it should be as a manager for other heels. She gets great levels of heel heat for even speaking a single word, if only her in-ring skill could have matched her heel promo skills.

Paige would fit in well on either brand in its title tier if she returns. I am concerned due to the Wellness Policy violations and the drama that her relationship with Del Rio caused. Fingers are crossed for a return. Especially if it is to Smackdown. She could have amazing matches with Mickie, Becky, and Alexa. Even a Raw return with feuds against Sasha or Bayley could be great too. Paige would be a valuable addition and I definitely hope to see her return.

Tamina's not missed. There's others who can be a better enforcer (Dana) as well as others who can be a better monster heel (Nia) so I doubt she'll be back anytime soon. If she does return, great. If not, it's not that big of a loss if you ask me.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 06:15 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...Kodo Sawaki scored a win over Santino Marella...

According to main page and Meltzer, Tamina is back on Smackdown next month. Booked as a face as advertised on live events. Just to let you all know.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:22 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
The women's division is doing well on both brands. We have title feuds going on as well as non-title feuds and most of those being pushed are talented wrestlers who deserve their pushes.

On Raw you have Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley for the title tier. There's also Nia who, while I'm not a fan of her's at all, she is improving as well. Smackdown's women's division is doing even better than Raw's. The addition of Mickie James was a big help to an already great top tier that includes Becky Lynch and Alexa Bliss. The non-title feuds like Mickie VS Becky and Natalya VS Nikki going on while Alexa is in her title feud is a great call. They all need something to do. Now then, despite the good standing of the division on both brands, I too noticed the absence of some of the girls lately.
While I agree it's going well with what they have, I'm kind of missing the other's as well, that was the whole point of this thread. Don't mind Tamina coming back as she will provide another body, but I was really hoping to see her against Nia. I know they are family in a way, it would have been entertaining to see two of the larger women throw each other around.

The jury is out on Emmalina till I see what they bring her back as. And kind of bummed that Summer Rae might not come back at all. Paige with all her antics looks to me to be someone the WWE might want to cut their losses with. Personal life aside, watching her is like seeing a car crash in slow motion. Even if she does return have a feeling that one wrong move and she's out the door for good.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:12 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Eva Marie is done with WWE as far as the recent speculations say. I'm happy with that if it's true.

I don't know why but I don't see any interesting in Dana Brooke or Tamina Snuka. Tamina's role can be played better by Nia Jax.

Emma, Summer and Paige are all talented wrestlers. But they have their own issues. I don't think that we'll see Paige again in WWE ring. I would love her to return but I don't think that it's viable. Emma has been hyped and hyped and hyped.. . Upto Infinity with no result as of now. Let's see what she does if she really returns tomorrow. Summer is actually talented enough to make a feud work if given chance although it isn't much popular opinion about her.