WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News
Loading...


Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-04-2017, 12:20 AM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is offline
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 2,243
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

The main reason I can't support Roman Reigns as in can't cheer him is that WWE doesn't me any reason to support him. Why should I cheer him? Or why should I boo his opponent? No emotional connection.

He ruins a wedding celebration of Rusev and Lana. Am I expected to cheer him for this?

Let's take a recent example. Royal Rumble. The match with Kevin Owens was booked rightly. Roman was screwed out of the title by Braun Strowman. That encourages me to cheer Roman and boo Strowman. Right? And what WWE does is give another title opportunity to him via Royal Rumble. Now why should I support him? He got screwed and then got the same equal chance to get a title opportunity. That totally makes him getting screwed baseless.

In nutshell, give me a reason to cheer him. Or I shall continue to neither cheer him nor boo him.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-04-2017, 05:38 AM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Age: 38
Posts: 1,285
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
The main reason I can't support Roman Reigns as in can't cheer him is that WWE doesn't me any reason to support him. Why should I cheer him? Or why should I boo his opponent? No emotional connection.

He ruins a wedding celebration of Rusev and Lana. Am I expected to cheer him for this?

Let's take a recent example. Royal Rumble. The match with Kevin Owens was booked rightly. Roman was screwed out of the title by Braun Strowman. That encourages me to cheer Roman and boo Strowman. Right? And what WWE does is give another title opportunity to him via Royal Rumble. Now why should I support him? He got screwed and then got the same equal chance to get a title opportunity. That totally makes him getting screwed baseless.

In nutshell, give me a reason to cheer him. Or I shall continue to neither cheer him nor boo him.
I get your point but let maybe help you connect the dots on why you should cheer him.
It's basic old school booking in my opinion. Let's take your 2 exemples you gave

First the rusev wedding thing.this is classic good guy vs bad guy skit from the 80's. Bad guy gloat about something and good guy comes in to shut him up. You should really cares about him simply because you hate rusev who been gloating for a while of being better then the crowd.

Second, the royal rumble thing, the first part of your exemple is correct, what your missing is the second part that I think should have been better if they would have done a backstage skit to explain it to fans. But the point of him getting a spot in the rumble was done to especially because he got screwed in the title match. Has a fan, you should want to see your babyface to get a second chance at getting is revenge on the heel and that's why roman was in the rumble. They should have explain it better but that's pretty much why he was their.

The point is, wwe is trying to booked their babyface and heel like back in the days and go back to the black and white era because in the end, that's what the kids wants and in the end, that's kinda what it matters go vince, to make the casual wwe fans like kids and families happy. Reigns is a character that speak more to this demographic, just like goldberg, warrior and other one dimensional character like them. It might not work for everybody but in this day of age, it really hard to get a wrestler that everybody will like so reigns is doing pretty well considering this.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-04-2017, 06:52 AM
ShinChan's Avatar
ShinChan ShinChan is offline
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: India
Posts: 2,243
ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I get your point but let maybe help you connect the dots on why you should cheer him.
It's basic old school booking in my opinion. Let's take your 2 exemples you gave

First the rusev wedding thing.this is classic good guy vs bad guy skit from the 80's. Bad guy gloat about something and good guy comes in to shut him up. You should really cares about him simply because you hate rusev who been gloating for a while of being better then the crowd.

Second, the royal rumble thing, the first part of your exemple is correct, what your missing is the second part that I think should have been better if they would have done a backstage skit to explain it to fans. But the point of him getting a spot in the rumble was done to especially because he got screwed in the title match. Has a fan, you should want to see your babyface to get a second chance at getting is revenge on the heel and that's why roman was in the rumble. They should have explain it better but that's pretty much why he was their.

The point is, wwe is trying to booked their babyface and heel like back in the days and go back to the black and white era because in the end, that's what the kids wants and in the end, that's kinda what it matters go vince, to make the casual wwe fans like kids and families happy. Reigns is a character that speak more to this demographic, just like goldberg, warrior and other one dimensional character like them. It might not work for everybody but in this day of age, it really hard to get a wrestler that everybody will like so reigns is doing pretty well considering this.
I'll reply with respect to each paragraph.

I know Rusev is a heel so I should boo him. But why? Only because he uses heel tactics, right? He was doing nothing wrong by celebrating his wedding with Lana. In that case, a babyface screws up a heel and that's what makes Rusev the sympathetic face there and Reigns a heel.

So screw a guy you want people to sympathize with and then give him second chance at the same day? Why should then I sympathize with him? Is Raw's General Manager a face that will give him second opportunity? Nopes, she's Stephanie McMahon and we all know how much she likes Roman Reigns. And about face getting to avenge to a heel. Who screwed him? Braun Strowman. Did he come to take revenge from him? Jericho didn't screw him. That's what makes this baseless. There's no reason to support Roman Reigns. And that's why I will neither cheer him nor boo him.

I like Roman Reigns. He's been improving in the ring. And I always prefer in-ring work to like/love a particular wrestler. But as aforementioned, I can't connect emotionally with him. I know that he doesn't deserve the heaps of boos he gets. But WWE gives numerous chances to make people boo him.
__________________
Fémının Pro Wrestling
{FPW}
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-04-2017, 10:15 AM
Navi's Avatar
Navi Navi is offline
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,971
Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
I get your point but let maybe help you connect the dots on why you should cheer him.

The point is, wwe is trying to booked their babyface and heel like back in the days and go back to the black and white era because in the end, that's what the kids wants and in the end, that's kinda what it matters go vince, to make the casual wwe fans like kids and families happy. Reigns is a character that speak more to this demographic, just like goldberg, warrior and other one dimensional character like them. It might not work for everybody but in this day of age, it really hard to get a wrestler that everybody will like so reigns is doing pretty well considering this.
No you want everyone to cheer him because you like him and think everyone should also. Why is it so offensive to some fans that other's just might not like the guy they do? I've never understood this line of reasoning.

Fans have a ton of reason's why they're not fond of a particular wrestler. It could be that they don't like the look of his face, don't think he's great in the ring, don't like his promo's, no connection, or maybe they've met the wrestler in person and the guy or gal is a douche. There are numerous reasons to not want to support someone, lot's of others I didn't list there. Reigns puts on a good match, so what, so do a lot of other wrestler's, that's not a reason to like him. He's good looking, again so what, so are other's who are good looking. He's the Rock's cousin, so what, so are Tamina and the Uso's and Nia, it's a big family. Again not a reason to like him. Support who you want and allow others to support who they want. Is it so hard.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-04-2017, 10:30 AM
Kurt Angle's Black Son's Avatar
Kurt Angle's Black Son Kurt Angle's Black Son is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 517
Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...Kurt Angle's Black Son is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

I've been a Reigns supporter since his days in The Shield but I'm just not a fan and haven't been since 2015. His problem was his ring skills,then he started stealing the show. Then the problem was his mic skills, then he started to hold his own. Now his problem is booking and has been for a long time. I'm just sick of him to the point I feel sorry for him. I don't wish to see him on my TV screen any longer. Whether it be as a heel or face, he needs a hiatus. I don't dislike Roman Reigns,BUT I don't want to see Roman Reigns.
__________________
WCWF- JOHN CENA
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT- AJ STYLES
IC- BOBBY ROODE
US- BRAY WYATT
WORLD TAG TEAM- THE ASCENSION
ROYAL RUMBLE- AJ STYLES
MONEY IN THE BANK- SAMI ZAYN
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-04-2017, 11:04 AM
rmp0012002 rmp0012002 is offline
Registered User
WWE Diva's Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 551
rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default

I have never been a fan of Cena and his character but he does have all the tools. If you want to be the next face of the company you have to be able to be a good talker above being good in the ring.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-05-2017, 02:31 PM
Dagger Dias's Avatar
Dagger Dias Dagger Dias is offline
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lorule
Age: 31
Posts: 8,593
Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias
Default

I've never hated Roman Reigns. It's his forced pushes that I hated. When looking only at him as a wrestler, I do like the guy. He can deliver in big matches and for a while there I did want to see him as a champion at some point. What changed it is when WWE forced it. Make the fans care. Some of us such as myself need more than "Oh look how huge and awesome this guy is" to care about a wrestler. When he was in The Shield I was a huge fan of all three. Ever since they split I have remained a huge fan of Rollins and Ambrose, Reigns not entirely as much. Rollins and Ambrose made me care about their characters. Reigns was forced into a position of them wanting him to be the next Cena when he instead is better in a role like what Batista or Lashley were in. Let him have do his talking through his actions in the ring and don't force him as a top face, then things should turn around. So, yes I still like him just not as the undisputed top guy.
__________________
Come join the best section on the forum WrestleZone Championship Wrestling! You know you want to!



"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-06-2017, 05:44 AM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Age: 38
Posts: 1,285
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
No you want everyone to cheer him because you like him and think everyone should also. Why is it so offensive to some fans that other's just might not like the guy they do? I've never understood this line of reasoning.

Fans have a ton of reason's why they're not fond of a particular wrestler. It could be that they don't like the look of his face, don't think he's great in the ring, don't like his promo's, no connection, or maybe they've met the wrestler in person and the guy or gal is a douche. There are numerous reasons to not want to support someone, lot's of others I didn't list there. Reigns puts on a good match, so what, so do a lot of other wrestler's, that's not a reason to like him. He's good looking, again so what, so are other's who are good looking. He's the Rock's cousin, so what, so are Tamina and the Uso's and Nia, it's a big family. Again not a reason to like him. Support who you want and allow others to support who they want. Is it so hard.

Why, so offensive about my comment, yes I like him, he my type of wrestlers that actually entertain me, but in no way, I would ever want anybody to like the same guy I do. That really wasn't my point at all and you would know that if you would have actually read my comment instead of jumping to conclusion because I didn't like the fact that somebody actually tried to give a reason why reigns isn't liked bt everybody.

The true of the matter is simple and you can see it on tv and at live events, reigns is a characters that's going to be more popular with the kids then with the adults fans and that o.k. the fact is were not the ones buying merchandise at tv tapings and live events, the kids are and that's we're the big money comes from for wwe.

Reading your comment, you replied thinking like a wrestling fan that wasn't happy with the response given and started to bitch about it because of it. If you take a step back and actually look at the bigger picture and remember when wrestling actually was big during the hogan era, you would get my point instead and understand that this comment that I made was never attended to make anybody think like me. But I guess your smarter then me and know what I was thinking when I wrote this comment. But that the story between us 2, That's what I like to called tje clash of opinion, my opinions are more of an old school opinion based on my 30 years of following the wwe product, yours is more of a current opinion and this is o.k, we need to respect each others opinion and stop interpreting the meaning of each oher opinion to serve are own opinion.

I'm mad at what you wrote about my last comment and will always reply when somebody wrote something wrong about what I've written because I feel like I need to explain stuff when somebody doesn't understand the meaning of my comments which seem to be the point with you alot so again I'm sorry if for the long reply but I needed to get all that stuff off my chest.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Navi's Avatar
Navi Navi is offline
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 3,971
Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
Why, so offensive about my comment, yes I like him, he my type of wrestlers that actually entertain me, but in no way, I would ever want anybody to like the same guy I do. That really wasn't my point at all and you would know that if you would have actually read my comment instead of jumping to conclusion because I didn't like the fact that somebody actually tried to give a reason why reigns isn't liked bt everybody.

The true of the matter is simple and you can see it on tv and at live events, reigns is a characters that's going to be more popular with the kids then with the adults fans and that o.k. the fact is were not the ones buying merchandise at tv tapings and live events, the kids are and that's we're the big money comes from for wwe.

Reading your comment, you replied thinking like a wrestling fan that wasn't happy with the response given and started to bitch about it because of it. If you take a step back and actually look at the bigger picture and remember when wrestling actually was big during the hogan era, you would get my point instead and understand that this comment that I made was never attended to make anybody think like me. But I guess your smarter then me and know what I was thinking when I wrote this comment. But that the story between us 2, That's what I like to called tje clash of opinion, my opinions are more of an old school opinion based on my 30 years of following the wwe product, yours is more of a current opinion and this is o.k, we need to respect each others opinion and stop interpreting the meaning of each oher opinion to serve are own opinion.

I'm mad at what you wrote about my last comment and will always reply when somebody wrote something wrong about what I've written because I feel like I need to explain stuff when somebody doesn't understand the meaning of my comments which seem to be the point with you alot so again I'm sorry if for the long reply but I needed to get all that stuff off my chest.
Okay no disrespect was intended and I apologize if you think it was. Not only that, I have been a fan of wrestling for about the same length of time you have, perhaps even longer. My father used to take me to wrestling events when I was about 6 years old, and that was a long time ago.

You cannot judge the product or the fans from 30 years ago to the what you see now. We didn't have access to the internet back then, wrestling for a lot of people was a real sport and treated as such. Heels were boo'd and faces where cheered, even though we didn't call them that. They were just good guys and bad guys to us.

If you remember about 4 years ago when Daniel Bryan wasn't in the Rumble and the fans turned on Batista, that's when all this started to happen. They ended up putting Bryan in the main event at Mania in New Orleans and we had a wonderful Cinderella story. But Daniel Bryan fans, I'm not a real fan of his, were blamed for most of it. They hijacked the Rumble, they hijacked Mania. His fans were labelled a bunch of crybabies who didn't get their own way. I saw it as a group of people who were just really supportive of their guy.

Since Bryan has had to retire and even before then the WWE turned it's lazer beam onto Roman Reigns. Sure he was over at that Rumble, but this has turned into a 4 year experiment with no end in sight. He has main evented 2 Wrestlemania's, 3 Royal Rumbles have had him as the main focus, and yet fans of his can't understand why some of us are just sick and tired of him now.

I am of the opinion that you like who you want and that is to be respected. Just as I am allowed to like who I want and that should be respected as well. But to be honest there are Roman Reigns fans out there who get very upset if anything negative is said against him. I hear a lot of he should get this feud, and he should be given that. The guy has been handed the keys to the kingdom and he is to get more. If the WWE had focused even half of the energy on the entire roster that they've put into Reigns, can you imagine how good it could be.

A heel turn for me would and should be the final straw. If he can't get over then, it's time to fold up the tents and move onto someone else. I mean this just can't go on forever can it.
__________________
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-07-2017, 04:56 AM
wrestlingmasters55's Avatar
wrestlingmasters55 wrestlingmasters55 is offline
Registered User
Million Dollar Champion
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Montreal,canada
Age: 38
Posts: 1,285
wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
Okay no disrespect was intended and I apologize if you think it was. Not only that, I have been a fan of wrestling for about the same length of time you have, perhaps even longer. My father used to take me to wrestling events when I was about 6 years old, and that was a long time ago.

You cannot judge the product or the fans from 30 years ago to the what you see now. We didn't have access to the internet back then, wrestling for a lot of people was a real sport and treated as such. Heels were boo'd and faces where cheered, even though we didn't call them that. They were just good guys and bad guys to us.

If you remember about 4 years ago when Daniel Bryan wasn't in the Rumble and the fans turned on Batista, that's when all this started to happen. They ended up putting Bryan in the main event at Mania in New Orleans and we had a wonderful Cinderella story. But Daniel Bryan fans, I'm not a real fan of his, were blamed for most of it. They hijacked the Rumble, they hijacked Mania. His fans were labelled a bunch of crybabies who didn't get their own way. I saw it as a group of people who were just really supportive of their guy.

Since Bryan has had to retire and even before then the WWE turned it's lazer beam onto Roman Reigns. Sure he was over at that Rumble, but this has turned into a 4 year experiment with no end in sight. He has main evented 2 Wrestlemania's, 3 Royal Rumbles have had him as the main focus, and yet fans of his can't understand why some of us are just sick and tired of him now.

I am of the opinion that you like who you want and that is to be respected. Just as I am allowed to like who I want and that should be respected as well. But to be honest there are Roman Reigns fans out there who get very upset if anything negative is said against him. I hear a lot of he should get this feud, and he should be given that. The guy has been handed the keys to the kingdom and he is to get more. If the WWE had focused even half of the energy on the entire roster that they've put into Reigns, can you imagine how good it could be.

A heel turn for me would and should be the final straw. If he can't get over then, it's time to fold up the tents and move onto someone else. I mean this just can't go on forever can it.

First of all, thanks for the apology,

Second of all, I agree with you on one point, you can't really judge the crowd with what worked when we we're kid in the 80's that's true. Because back then, everybody was believing what happens in the ring and in the characters. Plus like you said, the internet didn't exist.

But for me the difference between back then and today's is that wwe fans back then was unify in believing in the heroes and hated the bad guys. Today, you got different type of fans and with the internet, it's even more easy to express your opinion.

I'm thinking that roman reigns is for kids what hulk hogan or ultimate warrior was for us back in the days and that's why reigns is still in the babyface main event picture even if we don't like it. The industry as change but in the end, it's still the same, who is pushed is control by how much merchandiise you sale and to a certain demographic, roman reigns moves alot of merchandise so you have to keep him were he is.

If you have read the daniel bryan book, he explains why back when he started his big push against the autority, he was peg as a main event wrestlers even if the fans we're super into him. The thing was that while everybody in the arena was going nuts for him, it didn't translate in ppv buyrate and merchanndise sale so the6 stop his push because he wasn't making money for wwe even if he was the most popular guy in the roster.

The point as making is that since vince bought the company from his dad and the expension sarted, the way you would get a push as a babyface was with how much money you could make for the company. The difference between back then and today is that back then the most popular guy was also the biggest money maker in the company, now it's not necessarily the case. You can be hated by the fans and stll make a lot of money. Roman reigns like him or not is making them more money then some of the fans favorite wrestlers like owens, rollins and ambrose, so why stop pushing him as a babyface if it's seem to work as far a the bottom line is concerned.

The only thing that a heel turn would do is get the fans that hate him but at the same time don't buy merchandise to like him while those who do buy merchandise might hated him and stop buying merchandise.

Yes your right, fans have changed alot since the 80's, but the one thing that didn't change is that kids will always be kids and will always believe in the good guy and the bad guys. Like we as kids believe in hogan, savage and later on warrior when we we're going to the live event at maple leaf garden for you and at the montreal forum for me, kids today believe in roman reigns and john cena and that won't change even if everything else has.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 AM.

monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"
Contact Us - Clear Cookies - Lost Password - WrestleZone Forums - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Top - AdChoices