WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-05-2017, 01:00 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

The thing about Ambrose for me is the in ring work. I find the majority of his matches boring post Shield with a few exceptions here and there. He's improving a little, but not enough to warrant a main event. When he's really unhinged (like the time he refused to leave the arena and came back dressed as a Mountie) is when he's at his most entertaining. For me, he's right where he belongs, as a popular mid card act.

"I'm a Mog. Half man and half dog, I'm my own best friend."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote