WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-31-2017, 11:01 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

So we have an Architect, a Creator and a Destroyer. Great. Who's missing?

I'll tell you who's missing, freakinig Finn Balor.

He returns and his target is Rollins. But on the other side you also have Samoa Joe. The story until Wrestlemania would be "Whose side will Finn Balor be at Wrestlemania?". And to be frank, this can go either way. Balor could turn heel and cost Rollins the match or stay face and help him win.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 03:55 PM
Knockout Champion

justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...justinept worked a dark match on ECW recently...

We're overthinking this. Triple H vs. Rollins is 100% on the WrestleMania card. Samoa Joe is just interesting fodder to bridge Rollins to WrestleMania. Rollins will go over Joe at the next Raw pay-per-view. People will complain that Joe lost his debut match. They will forget that AJ Styles lost a ton during his first few months in the company, and they'll claim that Joe is ruined forever.

As for Joe at 'Mania, I actually believe Raw will bring back a MITB ladder match at the pay-per-view. My logic is two-fold. 1) The MITB pay-per-view is reportedly going to be exlcusive to Smackdown, so it makes sense for Raw to have their own match at 'Mania. 2) The Raw roster is stacked. They need for a single match to showcase a number of these young guys, and the MITB match is perfect for that. Figure Samoa Joe, Finn Balor, Braun Strowman, Cesaro, Sheamus, Big Cass, Sami Zayn and maybe Tye Dillinger could put on a hell of a MITB match.

Why Raw? Probably because the road to WrestleMania is clearer for him on the Raw side. But that could change after WrestleMania season. We haven't seen much movement between the rosters yet. I'm guessing that will eventually change. Maybe not through a declared draft, but if the WWE is trying to surprise us with two top-level shows the nights after WrestleMania, then perhaps we can see a few big stars 'jump ship.' Maybe Joe will be one of them. Maybe Balor could show up on Smackdown. Who knows?
Old 01-31-2017, 05:56 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

i can actually see this as a one of for joe to advance the storyline going into mania. The way i would see it is you promote the match at fastlane but the match never happens because either joe lays out rollins or the other way around.

Then on Raw the next night you have either HHH cutting a promo on how Joe destroyed Rollins and seth won't make it to mania or you have Rollins gloating about how easy it was taking out joe at fastlane. Either way works depending on which scenario you do at fastlane.

Which lead either way to HHH saying that if Seth wants a match with him, he's got it, but only if he agreed to go one on one with Joe at mania in ''put the stipulation'' match.
You do the whole daniel bryan storyline all over again of having rollins wrestled twice in one night.

So that way, at mania, Joe gets a match even if he loses, it really doesn't matter at this point, it's just one lost and Joe can bounce back from it.

The following night on raw, we learn that Joe never was signed to the raw brand and that somehow, shane and bryan found out about it and meet with joe after his match and signed him to the smackdown brand.
Old 01-31-2017, 07:06 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...The Samoan Heritage worked a dark match on ECW recently...

What I am hoping to happen is every time Rollins tries to attack Triple H (board meeting, Parking lot, etc), Joe is right there to stop him. Each time Triple H gets up from the attack and leaves Joe to finish him off, similar to on Raw. This happens a few times, while the announcers continue to build Rollins up as a "broken/desperate man". About 4 weeks before Wm, Rollins does something so terrible that forces Triple H to get his hands dirty. (I would LOVE to see him attack Steph or at least stalk her and the children.) But who am I kidding, wwe hasn't gone that in dept with any feud in a very long time.

What ever they do, I just hope they don't make Joe look weak and forgettable. I've impatiently waited this long for Joe to debut, they better not (mess)**** this up.
Also I am glad he's on Raw. I would've preferred Smackdown, but he would've been behind AJ in top heels, and been competing with Miz, Corbin, and Bray for that number 2 spot. Just by debutting he's already #1 heel on Raw, imo.
Old 01-31-2017, 07:23 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...

This feud is between HHH and Rollins so I expect it to end at WM. HHH is not going to leave himself out of the biggest show of the year. This is a good way to get Joe on the main roster and involved right away. Joe vs Balor would be a good match for mania but how the storyline is to get them there I don't know.