WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-27-2017, 07:41 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Kevin Owens championship has been lackluster, all due to booking.

- HHH interfered and handed him the belt. HHH hasn't been seen since.

- He has lost to the mid-card champion clean numerous times.

- He has no clean title defenses. Jericho has interfered every time.

- His feud with Reigns and Rollins is ridiculously stale.

You can't blame Owens for any of that. Raw has had some really bad booking, and it has really hurt Owens title reign.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 04:57 AM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

If anything this has proven that KO IS a WWE style entertainer rather than just the monster he started off as. This time with Jericho is as much about him learning the comedy/entertainment side from an undoubted master of it as carrying the title for RAW.

The "Co-Champions" thing is actually pretty accurate... Jericho has done his part to get both the title and Owens to a higher level than perhaps Balor would have. It's easy to say it's lacklustre, but Balor I think would have been jobbed long before now...again not cos of his fault but cos Vince would have panicked.

They should follow the course.. the way to make the title matter at Mania is have Chris win the Rumble, have him go to Mania and beat Owens, only for Owens to "injure him"... He has to defend against Balor AND Owens the following night and can't do it or is easy pickings. His career is "over", Balor can either chase or upset Owens and the monster returns to chase... but with Jericho gone at his hands he's no longer a mid card guy with a belt... he's a main eventer/legend killer.
Old 01-29-2017, 07:02 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I have always preferred the aggressive Kevin Owens who is a no nonsense guy. The one that debuted on the main roster.

But then he was made into a common heel who just backs off at any challenge.

His booking as Universal Champion hasn't done him any favours. Infact, it has worsened the situation. He has lost multiple times clean to a midcard champion in Roman Reigns.

Even in matches, he's entering at first although he's the champion and he should come out at last. But Roman Reigns comes out at last. We all know why?

Still, the damage is repairable. Let's hope that he's booked better.
Old 01-29-2017, 10:50 PM
WWE Women's Champion

XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...XXJJ is looking to come up from OCW...

Looks like he is going into WM as champion. I don't really see anybody beating him. Reigns was the only realistic option imo and that didn't happen at RR.

I guess Owens vs Jericho at WM for the title makes the most sense.
Old 01-30-2017, 01:34 AM

ColeMc is looking to come up from OCW...ColeMc is looking to come up from OCW...

A week ago WI was saying that Orton was to win the RR and Wyatt to win the strap at EC setting up their match at WM.

Cena v Joe was also being touted as a possibility and while I would love to see taker v cena, the little tease of Taker v Goldberg v Lesnar we had a couple of weeks back would be an awesome draw. Sadly I think that one is a little unrealistic due to putting three megadraw wrestlers in one match and having to fill the card...titus vs henry?

Back to Bray. I had heard that Bray is due a title run in 2017 and this would be the most logical step and I don't think anyone wants to see Cena with a 6 month run as champ running out the same old lines we've heard for the last decade. Yes John, the champ is indeed here, yes John we can't see you, yes John hustle loyalty(except to everyone you've buried) respect.
Old 01-30-2017, 03:05 AM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Well it would seem Owens will carry the Universal title into WrestleMania. How does everyone feel about KO's title run now?

I really hope the Braun interference isn't just random or based on Reigns spearing him. It's going to be pretty lame if Strowman is all like, "I hate Roman."

How about building some heat for Kevin Owens. How about they reveal that KO bribed Braun with a title shot of he cost Reigns the match? That would place some heat on KO instead of just making him some feckless idiot opportunist who lucked out. Of course, that would be too clever. WWE likes their loser undeserving champions.

It seems likely that KO goes to WrestleMania. A match against Jericho makes the most sense, and hopefully Owens turns on Jericho sooner than later. There is of course the Fastlane event in the way.

Goldberg is being advertised for Fastlane. I would really hate to see KO lose the Universal title to have it be moved to a match between two part timers. Brock vs Goldberg III doesn't need a championship. I fear they may not be able to resist the urge to put the title on Goldberg.

I'd much rather see Owens carry the title into Mania to face Jericho in a title vs title situation. This is a story featuring a lot of long form storytelling which is sorely missed from WWE programming. Jericho and KO can still have a great match for the US title, but it deserves much more.

KO losing the Universal title to Goldberg could be real though. Have you seen the dirt sheet story of Orange County Choppers building a new Universal title with the same design as the current one?

They might give Goldberg the current one as a present when retiring as champion after WrestleMania. I doubt Lesnar is losing the third meeting though. If Lesnar is leaving Mania with the Universal title, they won't go without a champion on Raw after Mania all the way until SummerSlam. Perhaps they'll take a page out of UFC's book and name an interim Universal champion.

Anyway, I digress from KO. Owens and Jericho deserve to headline WrestleMania. They won't go on last, but they've been the most entertaining part of Raw regardless of the strength in booking of Owens' title defences.