WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > WZCW.com
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-24-2016, 09:54 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...
Default One year of the EurAvison era

On the 24th November 2015 Titus Avison defeated Johnny Scumm to win the EurAsian champion. One year later and he still holds the title. WZCW.com would like to congratulate Mr. Avison on this achievement. What's more impressive is 2016 is a leap year!

Please leave your favourite memories of the EurAvison era below with reasons why.

Website Manager
David Kerms
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 10:04 AM
Better than I think I am
WWE Women's Champion

Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...Prince Vee scored a win over Santino Marella...

Weird Empty Arena Pure Rules Match against Vee A.D.Z. The match had a great hype and Titus did a great job in making people vote for the Pure Rules but the match itself didn't live up to the hype. It wasn't a pleasant memory for Vee but for Titus.

The moment I loved, Apocalypse against Flex Mussel. "Been there, done that!" That was one of the sweetest memories I can come across his title reign. Titus did brought the championship to the top. It sort of overshadowed Eve Taylor's Open weight title run.

Credits: Dave
Old 11-24-2016, 10:44 AM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

Only two legends could hold a title for a year straight.

Congratulations to Titus. You're making WZCW a better place each day.

With Love,

The Hollow Ones
Old 11-24-2016, 07:44 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
ECW TV Champion

Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...Rainbow Yaz is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

I just love heel Titus in general. He is a perfect mix of coward and cunning. Long live the EurAvison era!
Old 11-24-2016, 10:35 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I thought Titus shined brightly in The Lethal Lottery match itself. Took an epic nut shot and was forgotten until he snuck up and eliminated Theron and Saxton at the same time. He Tit dropped Logan when Noah cashed in his KFAD and convinced him to pin the downed wrestler for the title. He then got his just deserts by Noah himself later in the match. A pretty fun story for one wrestler in a single match, I'd say.

He has to work on his biceps though. Not nearly as impressive as somebody unnamed who happens to have the best biceps in WZCW.

RMK
Old 11-24-2016, 10:56 PM
Reaper of Miracles

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Fantastic achievement. If I get the chance to fight you for it I'll consider it to be an honor.
Old 01-24-2017, 08:05 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Having now passed Ty Burna's 421 day reign as champion rumours state that a protest is planned at Kingdom Come. This is by a group of people who feel Titus Avison does not represent what a champion should be.

#NotMyChampion.

Website Manager
David Kerms
Dave also did my sig.