WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-11-2017, 02:25 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstWrestlingExcrement View Post
Now that Anthem owns TNA and ditzy Carter no longer in power if TNA wants to bring back AJ Styles they will one of the reasons why AJ Styles left was because of her and even said the company was unorganised and ran by her. You might as well enjoy the last match with AJ Styles vs john cena at the RR cause this is where he loses and Cena becomes 16th time champion so the rumors I heard before I stated that it would happen and guess what it is happening! From there on AJ Styles will be jobbing. The match I am talking about is PCW they fought a decade ago ! So if TNA can bring Kenny Omega they can also lure AJ Styles back as well cause AJ Styles is a TNA made man and TNA made not wwe!
Bill Behrens will not allow AJ Styles to go back to TNA. Anthem is looking to rebuild their product, not recapture the past. Behrens will make damn sure his client in AJ Styles will get a truckload of money from Stamford, far more than Anthem would be willing to give him.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 07:17 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstWrestlingExcrement View Post
Now that Anthem owns TNA and ditzy Carter no longer in power if TNA wants to bring back AJ Styles they will one of the reasons why AJ Styles left was because of her and even said the company was unorganised and ran by her. You might as well enjoy the last match with AJ Styles vs john cena at the RR cause this is where he loses and Cena becomes 16th time champion so the rumors I heard before I stated that it would happen and guess what it is happening! From there on AJ Styles will be jobbing. The match I am talking about is PCW they fought a decade ago ! So if TNA can bring Kenny Omega they can also lure AJ Styles back as well cause AJ Styles is a TNA made man and TNA made not wwe!
According to reports Styles had the chance to go back to TNA when he left NJPW, he turned it down. The WWE obviously made him a more attractive offer, and he's been treated pretty well since he went there. And what on earth makes you think that Kenny Omega would leave an organization like NJPW and join TNA. Sure they might be under new ownership, but it's still a shitshow over there.

It's funny how you were singing the praises of Dixie Carter a month or so ago, but now she's like the worst thing that ever happened to TNA. Something everyone else recognized a long time before you did. TNA hopefully will get their act together and continue on. I would be very surprised though if their plans included Kenny Omega and AJ Styles. Besides Styles has already said there are more options for him in the WWE when he steps out of the ring than there are in other companies. He would do very well working with new recruits at the performance centre.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:37 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

As various rumors, talk, fantasy booking scenarios, etc. continue to buzz around the net concerning Omega, he sat down with Taz during Taz's podcast in which he made this comment:

"I don't want to just take a payday and collect a check. While I'm still healthy, while I still have ideas in this crazy head of mine, I want to contribute and I want to do things that are going to make wrestling fans happy and are going to make new people into wrestling fans that were wrestling fans before, I want to contribute in that manner. If a company like WWE were willing to use me in that manner, if they had good ideas for me and I had good ideas that jived with that, I would heavily consider that."

Omega himself could put an end to all the uncertainty, though he's the one who started it in the first place, and he's playing a smart game by keeping his stock high by helping to keep the buzz going. Maybe it's because, like a lot of other American fans, I'm not as overly familiar with Omega given that Japan is where he's become a major name, and maybe I'm a bit nave in this sense, but this response feels strangely genuine to me. One of the things I know about the guy is that he has a very strong, very genuine love for Japan and its culture and I think that it'd probably take a lot more than a big payday for him to leave. I've little doubt he makes a good living in Japan and, as a result, I strangely believe him when he says that he wants to do meaningful, interesting things in wrestling, that he wants to "contribute." His wording gives me the impression that if went to WWE with a guarantee that he'd have a genuinely strong degree of creative input over what he does, then signing WWE would be a real possibility. From a realistic perspective after all, Omega seems to have that creative influence with New Japan and he'd rather be somewhere in which he has that instead of simply being handed something and told "here's what you've got, go do it" without any degree of control over it. He obviously has something he enjoys very much going in New Japan, and makes a good deal of money doing it, so he doesn't need to be treated as some sort of indentured servant.

I'm naturally cynical, I have a suspicious mind about damn near everything and I'm surprised that I'm not nearly as cynical or suspicious about this statement
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 01-19-2017, 07:25 PM
I know my name/avi/sig don't match.
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...The Life Of Pablo Ren scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm sure most already know but:

WWE released a video, featuring WWE superstars offering their picks on who they would like to see as surprise entrants in the Royal Rumble.

One of the picks featured Seth Rollins speculating that Kenny Omega might appear in the match given his current NJPW status. "Maybe Kenny Omega," Rollins replied. "There's been a lot of buzz about him that his future's up in the air with New Japan, so you never know. Could we see The Cleaner in the Rumble? I don't know."

WWE has uploaded the same video to YouTube, and has since edited the Rollins bit out of the video.

In addition to the video, for a brief time today WWE.com and the WWE App also made mention of Omega in the title of the video, but those mentions have been removed as well.

So I guess take that for what it is...
Old 01-20-2017, 01:08 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't know what people are talking about with TNA in here. At this point, assuming the money is equal, just about anyone would choose WWE over TNA, unless you are a "WWE is not using me" guy like Cody Rhodes. WWE would be better for Kenny Omega, but he's fine in NJPW. Of course other guys are going to play it up that he could be in the Rumble. It's much better when you think thing could happen.

As for the comment of AJ going back to TNA. No way. He's at the top. TNA can't match the money, exposure, or prestige AJ has right now. Why would he go back to a place that's failed so many times over?
Old 01-20-2017, 02:04 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Omega shouldn't go to WWE, yet. I know the guy wrestled two of the best matches of all time this past year alone and that he's one hell of an entertainer, but he's still not in a position that Vince can consider him a "star".

Omega and NJPW are trying to tell a story here obviously and are investing time in order to give Kenny a lengthy title chase with a big pay off.

If Vince had doubts about AJ Styles at first, imagine his POV on Omega.