WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-17-2017, 10:39 AM
DON'T HINDER JINDER
WWE Women's Champion

shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...shafe_41 is going to make some noise in the draft...
Send a message via ICQ to shafe_41

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblasterkid View Post
Well...yeah, I typed this kind of tired. The streak does go on due to the fact Royal Rumble is a joint brand PPV. My problem with it is over-saturation as said in the OP. On Smackdown, I would like to see Styles versus Corbin, Styles versus Miz, Styles versus Crews, etc. On Raw, Owens versus Zayn, Owens Versus Strowman, Owens versus Cesaro, and so forth. The major title matches on PPVs always involving one Shield maybe is limiting potential matchups. I guess some of you like seeing the same shit.
So basically you want to see a bunch of main event matches with no selling power and no main event talent? We've seen Owens/Zayn like 6 times already between Raw and NXT. Great matches? Of course. Sami isn't over though. He needs layers. Strowman isn't main event yet. Cesaro will probably never be in the main event. Corbin is still a little green. Miz could get elevated next year. Crews.... MAYBE he can get a victory over Tyler Breeze. It ends there.

Members of the Shield aren't "limiting" matches. Every single one of them makes the most sense and are the most entertaining because they've earned it. You don't just throw someone into the main event just because you want something new.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 09:11 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Yupp I knew about it. How? I had read a report about how many PPVs have gone without John Cena in the main event of those particular PPVs and had even posted a thread about it.

It's quite expected too. The Shield was one of the best stables in this 2k1ish decade. It could be even be the best.

The main event of every PPV mainly relies first on a part timer like Triple H, Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker. Then comes the turn of Shield mates. These three are almost stars. But these three are obviously above the others left. It maybe argued that it ain't so in terms of talent and rightfully so but you shouldn't be shocked if you get to see more Shield in the main event.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:14 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblasterkid View Post
Well...yeah, I typed this kind of tired. The streak does go on due to the fact Royal Rumble is a joint brand PPV. My problem with it is over-saturation as said in the OP. On Smackdown, I would like to see Styles versus Corbin, Styles versus Miz, Styles versus Crews, etc. On Raw, Owens versus Zayn, Owens Versus Strowman, Owens versus Cesaro, and so forth. The major title matches on PPVs always involving one Shield maybe is limiting potential matchups. I guess some of you like seeing the same shit.
I still think it'll be Styles vs Miz at Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship.

Styles vs Crews may happen...as a way for Styles to squash Crews. Crews will not be ANYWHERE near a main event feud for years, if ever.

Corbin will eventually be there, but not this year.

We are going to see Styles vs Cena, Styles vs Ambrose, Styles vs Miz. Those I think will be the 3 big Smackdown Live feuds this year.

For RAW, like it or not, Roman Reigns is going to be a main event player for years to come. So will Seth Rollins. Owens vs Zayn will always produce great matches, but until they make Sami Zayn a character that EVERYONE can get behind, it won't be him. Strowman is going to be a main eventer in the very near future, but I don't look forward to matches between him and Owens. I'd rather see him against a natural babyface than a natural heel. Cesaro won't be a main eventer until Vince steps completely away. Vince just doesn't think he has it to be a prime time player.