Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-09-2017, 02:33 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

This is great news to start off 2017 I see TNA as a serious threat and resurrection of WCW and hopefully with the additions of Mantell and Jarrett they can proceed into Marketing in many aspects for TNA! Get a live Canadian tour going , TNA PS4 video game , new line of action figures. How about getting decent wrestlers to raise higer ratings I say start with Great Khali ,ADR, Rey Mysterio Jr, Carlos Colon, Batista and CM Punk! I met Brooke I still have that pic of me staring at the headlights. She is an amazing performer and Gail Kim was nice to talk with. Maybe they can get back Amazing Red into TNA. This guy puts finn balor to shame if you ask me ! JJ is the founder of TNA and I am glad he came back if he can own 50% of it again this can help profitably and merge the failing GWF with TNA! I always liked Karen Angle and I believe she can increase ratings as well she plays the b*** better than Stephanie can in wwe. I believe many angles can work in TNA with the addition of JJ and Karen Angle Jarrett and have her have a battle against Ditzy Carter etc. TNA now needs to get back their roster as well perhaps bring back Jay Lethal from ROH can also work and have a solid partnership as they now do with Cody Rhodes who works ROH and TNA shows

Last edited by WorstWrestlingExcrement : 01-09-2017 at 02:40 AM.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:38 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

I think it can only be good news, TNA was never the same without Jarrett, Seems a lot of dislike for Jarrett here but I believe he's been one of the greatest wrestlers of the past nearly 30 years, Having been involved in so many great matches and incredible feuds over the years and believe he is one of the few who could work with anyone and still have consistantly good matches, I also don't think he will be recognised as that as majority of his best work happened outside of the WWE and Mcmahon probably still holds a grudge over the Chyna match incident.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 02:46 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
According to PWInsider.com, Jeff Jarrett and Dutch Mantell, although present at this week’s TNA TV tapings in Orlando, had no say in the creative direction of the tapings. The team of John Gaburick, Matt Conway and the rest of the TNA creative team were responsible for writing and directing the story lines, some of which had been planned before Billy Corgan left.

It is being said Don West returning to TNA was likely a Jeff Jarrett suggestion, and West was brought in to help TNA liquidate a lot of stock which has been sitting in the TNA warehouse in Nashville.

With regards to Dixie Carter, she was neither involved with nor at this week’s TV tapings.
So I guess that both Jeff and Dutch might start their work during the next tapings that are scheduled in March.

Dixie Carter being not involved is a big good sign for sure.

This initial year of Anthem's TNA could be a mjor stepping stone to get TNA back to a respectable position. I hope that they can manage to do so.
Old 01-15-2017, 11:00 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...

Anthem shows other promotions content so that doesn't show me anything that they know how to run a wrestling company. Time will tell. Jarrett was becoming a cancer at TNA at the end and even though he's not on-screen he'll being doing booking that could be just as bad.