WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Tongue twisters and 205 rumble (choose 2)
I can say cruiserweight rumble properly 10 times quickly 4 28.57%
Cruiserweight Wumble 6 42.86%
I would like to see this match 5 35.71%
I don't want to see this match 8 57.14%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2017, 09:48 PM
Why mail cabbage? Seriously! Why?
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

It's a good idea for a number one contender spot or title, but not at The Royal Rumble PPV itself. Have it on Rumble week on 205 Live and stretch the entire episode into a Cruiserweight Rumble Match for the title or contender. Promo it up and 205 Live just might get some viewership.
Old 01-14-2017, 01:21 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I can see this if it doesn't take place at Royal Rumble PPV itself.

Why? Because we know that the traditional Royal Rumble match will surely take 50-60 minutes atleast and that would be enough for 1 PPV.

As suggested here already, give full 1 hour to them at 205 Live. Give the Rumble winner a title opportunity at Wrestlemania preferably. You could even add pin/submission just like Lucha Underground's Aztec Warfare.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 08:08 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'd prefer my women's Rumble first, thanks. On a serious note, naah, don't really want it.

But I wouldn't mind Royal Rumble turning into a PPV revolving around contendership for each division.

30 Man Royal Rumble match
15 Woman Royal Rumble match
8 Man Cruiserweight Ladder match
and maybe even a tag team scramble
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote