Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > Trash
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2017, 06:28 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

TEIWCSCSAATBHPHASP is a member of the JOB SQUAD
Default Which wrestling legend is most likely to be prone to getting arrested?

Scott Hall, Curt Hennig or Scott Steiner? Just based on who has self-inflicted in racking up the most controversial arrests of them all to make a big rap sheet, combined with the who incurred the most tumultuous backstage reputation of those three.
Old 01-13-2017, 07:10 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Henning is dead so his chances of getting arrested are slim athe best.

Oh wait, this isn't set in the present. I'll just look up who's been arrested the most and get back to you.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-13-2017, 09:55 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...Makaveli31 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Henning is dead so his chances of getting arrested are slim athe best.
HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

As far as I know the only person listed with a shoot rap sheet is Scott Hall.

How would a "backstage reputation" lead to an arrest?
sendpm.gif
Old 01-13-2017, 09:17 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...

One guy who is barely alive, another who is a major hot head, and a dead guy. Well, let's eliminate the dead guy. That leaves barely alive, and hot head. I'll vote Hot head by a slim (bulging bicep) margin. Scott Steiner is my vote, in this weird discussion
sendpm.gif
Old 01-13-2017, 10:56 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Curt Hennig is dead, therefore so is this topic. Try coming up with something a little better next time than analysis on whether a dead guy could be more likely to get arrested than two living guys. Closed.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif
Closed Thread