WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-13-2017, 07:57 AM

Cub McCallister is looking to come up from OCW...Cub McCallister is looking to come up from OCW...

I feel that having 2 ppv's a month is extremely difficult to maintain, especially with the roster that both Raw & Smackdown have specially Raw as they ar 3 hours and you constantly see the same matches over and over. It would be nice to have 5 dual-branded ppv's and 1 ppv per month for both Raw & Smackdown, I would probably get rid of some ppv names as I couldn't stand them.

Mine would be:

January - Royal Rumble (Dual-branded).

February - No Way Out (Smackdown)

Early March- Fastlane (Raw).

Late March/Early April - Wrestlemania (Dual-branded, it should feature MITB as well).

May - Anarchy Rulez (Smackdown, gimmick/stipulation matches).

June - The Great American Bash (Raw).

July - The King of the Ring (Dual-Branded, you could just have the card filled with tournament matches and possibly have both world champions face of against each other and move MITB to Wrestlemania instead).

August - Summerslam (Dual-branded).

September - No Mercy (Smackdown).

October - Halloween Havoc (Raw, this would be good as you can have all stipulation matches in one night rather than have separate ppv's for seperate gimmick matches it could be a fun night).

November - Survivor Series (Dual-branded, again both brands appear on the same show with a Smackdown Vs Raw feel to it).

December - Night of Champions (Dual-branded, to end the year on a high you have every championship defended with both shows appearing once again).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote