WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Is Sanity's entrance too long?
Yes, it's too long 4 50.00%
No, it's perfectly fine 4 50.00%
No, it's not long enough! 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-27-2016, 06:19 PM

Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...Greg4WWE is looking to come up from OCW...

I can't stand entrances at all these days. WAY too scripted and they take too long. I miss the old school wrestling days where they would just walk through the fans to get to the ring.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 07:34 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...Kyphael is looking to come up from OCW...

I get the OP's point, entrances like Nakamura and Roode are scripted, but awesome because the talent is so charismatic and over, the themes are awesome, and fan reaction sucks you into the moment and makes it an awesome experience to behold, be it in person or even just watching it on TV, it gets me pumped.

...then you have Sanity's entrance, and it's hard to sit through. Not that I don't like Nikki Storm and Eric Young, love them, but the music sucks, and they take too long getting to the ring, it's almost too cartoon-like for what they're supposed to be.

A published author is an amateur who didn't quit.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote