Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-15-2016, 11:16 AM
Future Endeavored
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

WorstWrestlingExcrement sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
It's already been pointed out that Rollins tore up his knee not the shoulder. Balor has shoulder and neck injuries but will be back, so will Styles, who if you watched SD the other night was walking around on the bad ankle. Not all injuries are the same regarding severity and length of time needed to recover.

Cena has said himself on a number of occasions that he doesn't care about the record, so has Flair. It's up to the WWE whether or not they want it broken, and let's face it he's the only one who's come close and probably no one else will.

NXT was created not to put TNA out of business, they don't need to go to those extremes, Dixie Carter is doing the job for them. NXT was evolved to be a feeder system for the main roster. I doubt very highly that TNA is even on the WWE radar anymore. At one time many years ago they would have been but Dixie Carter has sunk her own ship without any help from Vince and Co.

You need to look no further than her for TNA's misfortunes and stop trying to blame the WWE. You also can't blame the wrestler's that have gone to the WWE when they were having trouble getting paid by TNA. People still have bills to pay and families to take care of, in other words they want to work and get paid for it. How they do in the WWE is up to them, but the door is now open for them when it wasn't before. It's up to them if they want to step through or not.

At least TNA pays their stars better late than never for what I can say except Paul Heyman never paid his wrestlers in ECW till today and that is why it went under the bridge! Navi stop trying to dish out and blame TNA for everything cause they survived over 10 years and no matter how many of you wwe sheeps want TNA dead it will never happen! I agree Ditzy Carter messed up by releasing 5 TNA stars and granting their release when you know wwe will bury them cause that is what wwe does best for business by burying other wrestlers as it happened to Kaval & Awesome Kong! Now get ready to see Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Eric Young, Samoa Joe and AJ Styles to be buried. As I said Cena is probably going to get the title as wwe will hand it over to him or most likely Orton will get the title for 2017 as reports are speculating! Don't get me wrong but wwe screws up a lot and I don't see AJ styles keeping the title in 2017 very long. I think eventually Roode and Eric Young may pull a James Storm and head back to TNA as I think all of them now would be more secure since TNA is under new management and Carter no longer in power. James Storm was the only one who had a rude awakening and did the right choice by leaving nxt cemetary

Last edited by WorstWrestlingExcrement : 12-15-2016 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-15-2016, 05:34 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorstWrestlingExcrement View Post
At least TNA pays their stars better late than never for what I can say except Paul Heyman never paid his wrestlers in ECW till today and that is why it went under the bridge!
Why are you bringing up ECW now? It is a fact that TNA pays their wrestlers and other employees late. Can you really deny that and by saying ECW did it, it's somehow okay. And I guess that's the fault of every other wrestling company as well.

Quote:
Navi stop trying to dish out and blame TNA for everything cause they survived over 10 years and no matter how many of you wwe sheeps want TNA dead it will never happen! I agree Ditzy Carter messed up by releasing 5 TNA stars and granting their release when you know wwe will bury them cause that is what wwe does best for business by burying other wrestlers as it happened to Kaval & Awesome Kong!
You know what, no one is trying to blame TNA for anything that they haven't done to themselves. I don't want to see them die, I love wrestling and think the more competition the better. People could also say the same to you about blaming the WWE for everything and anything negative that happens to another promotion. It is not always their fault, and sometimes you have to look no further than the people running the promotion in trouble. Do you also think that Vince hasn't released people that went on to do good things. Don't have to look far, Matt and Jeff Hardy are two that spring to mind.

Kaval was released from his contract big deal, he joins a whole host of others who have been also. He didn't get released because he was former TNA where did you get that impression, cause I didn't get that. And as for Awesome Kong, she was pregnant and lost the child. That's probably the WWE's fault as well, right. She didn't return to wrestling right away, she was away from it for a long time.

Quote:
Now get ready to see Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Eric Young, Samoa Joe and AJ Styles to be buried.
All are doing well, and I don't think you know what the meaning of the word buried is.

Quote:
As I said Cena is probably going to get the title as wwe will hand it over to him or most likely Orton will get the title for 2017 as reports are speculating! Don't get me wrong but wwe screws up a lot and I don't see AJ styles keeping the title in 2017 very long.
Yes titles change hands in every promotion. They don't do that in TNA as well, cause I'm pretty sure I've seen it change hands there? Oh but when the WWE does it, it's somehow underhanded and trying to bury a wrestler who worked for TNA. Okay then.

Quote:
I think eventually Roode and Eric Young may pull a James Storm and head back to TNA as I think all of them now would be more secure since TNA is under new management and Carter no longer in power. James Storm was the only one who had a rude awakening and did the right choice by leaving nxt cemetary
It will be a long time before TNA is seen as being stable. If they ask for their releases from Vince, then fine so be it, I'm not going to hate them. Somehow though I don't think that will happen.
Old 12-15-2016, 05:53 PM

aaronmb is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonyboyuk2 View Post
Not sure it matters - J E Double FF has never been a good business man. He can revive TNA with a new investor but no doubt Russo will return to produce it and it will bomb.
Knowing Jarrett, he'll come back to wrestle and bury most of the roster by making himself the champion again.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 08:19 AM
The Legend
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

rokuma is looking to come up from OCW...rokuma is looking to come up from OCW...rokuma is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via ICQ to rokuma Send a message via AIM to rokuma

I think this would be a good thing. I mean...did you watch Total Nonstop Deletion last night? What was that? The whole Final Deletion, Total Nonstop Deletion, etc. stuff that TNA is producing is bizarre and weird. Personally, I feel like wrestling is at it's best when it is presented as a legitimate athletic competition, good vs. evil, and has logical feuds that center around those two factors. What TNA did last night was made a farce out of wrestling and insulted the intelligence of all of their viewers. They obviously need a creative change and maybe Jarrett can provide that. TNA was at their peak when he was right in the thick of things creatively. He was a disaster as an owner, but I think he can help develop some consistency with TNA's product and book a logical wrestling show. Overall, that's what TNA needs: Consistency. I think Jarrett provides that.

As for GFW, I wonder if Jarrett and TNA could mold that into some kind of developmental territory? That would be a great benefit to TNA to bring in fresh, young talent and groom them before just introducing them on TV.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 02:37 PM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokuma View Post
As for GFW, I wonder if Jarrett and TNA could mold that into some kind of developmental territory? That would be a great benefit to TNA to bring in fresh, young talent and groom them before just introducing them on TV.
Sounds like a good idea.

I'm not too sure what the whole deal is with Anthem & Jarrett or what talent if any is actually under an exclusive contract with GFW, the roster page doesn't look like it's been updated in months.

Cross promotion events, talent exchanges wouldn't hurt either company, both appear to be in poor states at the minute and could do with help.