WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-07-2016, 05:29 PM

GhettoV1 is looking to come up from OCW...
Default 2017 TNA

Now that there will be new episodes of Impact Wrestling being taped on January 4-10 in Orlando, FL does anyone see all the titles change hands in that time span which would cover 13 weeks until the next tapings in March?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2016, 12:40 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoV1 View Post
Now that there will be new episodes of Impact Wrestling being taped on January 4-10 in Orlando, FL does anyone see all the titles change hands in that time span which would cover 13 weeks until the next tapings in March?
Let's first see who're the current champions.

Rosemary: Knockouts Champion
Moose: Grand Champion
Eddie Edwards: World Champion
DJZ: X-Division Champion
Hardyz: Tag Team Champions.

I am almost sure that World Title will change hands. It could be anyone out if Ethan Carter III, Mike Bennett, Lashley or Moose. Don't count out Rex and Richards either.

Not sure about what happens with Knockouts title. Allie, maybe? X-Division could/should change hands. Give someone like Sutter, Rockett or Konley. End that team X Gold.

Not sure about tag team titles either.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:20 PM

GhettoV1 is looking to come up from OCW...

It's a miracle TNA didn't get kicked off a TV network in 2016.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:57 PM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

Who knows what's going to happen, there's changes in ownership, changes in creative and they don't have a UK deal.

TNA needs to hit the ground running in 2017.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:33 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

it really all depends on who staying and who leaving during that period in my opinion plus you have to guess that some titles might change hand on the weird episode of impact next thursday since they haven't release any spoilers yet for that episode.

But if the titles holders stays the same after total nonstop deletion, i wouldn't be surprise if most titles will change hand by the end of the next tapings.

The world title will probably go to either EC3 or Eli drake, The tag titles will probably go to james storm's group, the x division title will probably go to mandrews and i woldn't be surprise if the knockout title goes back to gail kim or jade.
Old 12-11-2016, 11:24 PM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
According to PWInsider.com, TNA continues to work on live event touring for 2017, and company officials insist live events will resume at some point next year. Additionally, the tour of India, which has been delayed for quite sometime now, is supposed to be taking place in 2017.
That's a pretty good news.

I might go to TNA's live event if my favorite wrestlers are going to come here.

It's a good step to get some significant revenue back.