WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-21-2016, 11:46 PM
Krissssssss Benwa...Benwa
WWE Diva's Champion

Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...Kris Benwa is looking to come up from OCW...

I was surprised but I absolutely loved the match. I thought those two had match of the weekend at Takeover Toronto after feeling like their Brooklyn match was a little disappointing. Joe looked as good as ever. He was dominant and the usually dominant Nakamura did a great job showing vulnerability. This will obviously lead to a third match between the two either at the Japan show or the next Takeover and I can't wait for it.

I still think it won't be until after the Rumble that either guy make their way to the main roster though but honestly I'm not mad. If their matches can continue to get better then Joe vs Nakamura 3 should be an entry on everybody's match of the year list
Old 11-28-2016, 06:24 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I hope that it doesn't lead to Nakamura regaining the NxT Title in upcoming live event in Japan.

Samoa Joe has definitely upped his game as a dominant badass heel and it's refreshing to get a title change this soon aka in the first defense itself.

What I liked more is that Nakamura was rightly protected booking-wise in the match. The title scene is interesting enough and we have "Glorious" Bobby Roode waiting for a title feud.

A deserved feat for Samoa Joe, indeed.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2016, 10:15 AM
Sufferin' Succotash.

Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...Snugglebites worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Nakamura won it back at the live event in Japan.