WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-22-2016, 02:07 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allah Loves PaperGhost View Post
Spinoff thread.

With murmurs of Goldberg set to make a Rumble appearance, it would make sense for him to do the favor at Mania. But Brock can't just pin him... If all of this has to make any sense one would think that somewhere down the line they agreed to a Rock/Cena Once in a Lifetimesque bullshit. WWE has this tendency of building up a match as the Ultimate to get that you-cant-miss-it profit. Then, does it the next year coz everyones happy and hey! there's money to be made.

I don't know if a 2017 HOF induction ruins it, but it'd be better if it was next year like HBK's.

Here! Grasp these straws won't you!
I think 2018 would be a better year to induct Goldberg in the WWE HOF. They should let Bryan be the guy to headline the 2017 HOF class.

Yeah, I could definitely see Goldberg vs. Brock III at WM 33. Make up for WM XX.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 07:27 AM
Nick
WWE European Champion

Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...Big Nick Dudley is going to make some noise in the draft...

With Goldberg entering the Royal Rumble match itself, I think a Mania match with Lesnar is likely. I imagine Lesnar costs Goldberg the Rumble match. Will Lesnar destroy him at Wrestlemania? I doubt it. If the match happens, Lesnar will definitely win, but it should be a battle.
Old 11-23-2016, 04:42 AM

Jericho91 is looking to come up from OCW...

It is narrow-minded of anyone to think a Goldberg Vs. Brock Lesnar III match must automatically mean a WrestleMania rematch.

The 1st rematch was already done in Survivor Series this year in which Goldberg got the victory putting him 2-0 against Lesnar. If there happens to be a 2nd rematch which isn't far fetched, then it isn't necessarily a WrestleMania thing.

Many people seem to be viewing this situation through a microscopic lens as this mythical WrestleMania retirement match should be the Be-All End-All concerning Bill Goldberg's run in the WWE and what defines his 2nd run.

He gets inducted into the HOF 2017 then it's goodbye I'm outta here ?

Nothing could be further from the truth.

Lesnar doesn't deserve the WrestleMania spotlight with Goldberg anymore. It's history and a done deal. If a 3rd match were to happen it should be in another PPV as long as it doesn't get wasted in WrestleMania.

That would be very foul in WWE creative's part and a waste of opportunity.

Last edited by Jericho91 : 11-23-2016 at 05:08 AM.
Old 11-24-2016, 12:59 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rge2010 View Post
Goldberg is going to be in the Rumble according to reports. Looks to me like Lesnar will cost him his title shot again! This will lead to the rematch at Mania and Brock will go over, putting Goldberg out of the business on his back.

Goldberg wins the feud 2-1
Brock beats him and puts him into retirement

Sounds like an even feud to me....
I think Goldberg wins again at WM. WWE shocks the world again and Brock gets squashed again. This causes Brock to show desperation the first time since his return. Have the world question if Brock still got it. Brock hadn't really had character development since his return.

If Goldberg's matches remain this short, I can see him sticking around for Summerslam, Survivor Series, RR 2018, WM 34, it's too much money and matches that can be done with him.

Goldberg vs. Owens for the title.
Goldberg vs. Strowman.
Goldberg vs. HHH
Goldberg vs. Reigns
Goldberg vs. Cena

They may be bold enough to do Goldberg vs. Taker.
Old 11-27-2016, 05:58 AM

Carpathian Florist is looking to come up from OCW...

Time for Austin to play the "one more match" card

“In my mind’s eye my thoughts light fires in your cities.”