WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-22-2016, 12:39 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joesgonnakillu View Post
I met Vince Russo and Goldberg back in 1996. Russo introduced Goldberg to me and told me of his plans to make Goldberg a badass, character that would go on an epic winning streak. So there! I have it fresh from Russo's mouth! Maybe Bitchoff stole Russo's idea, but Goldberg was indeed Russo's baby.
And that prove what exactly, vince russo isn't known to be a a strait foward guy and has told a lie or 2 in his day. Plus how in the hell could he had met goldberg in 96 when goldberg wasn't even in the wrestling business back then. He started training in late 96 after he met Sting and Luger and went to the WCW power plant to train. Goldberg never wanted to go to WWE at the time so again how would russo be able to create a monsters with a undefeated streak out of Goldberg if the guy was never interested in going to WWE in the first place.

Russo is a liar, always was, always while and will take credit for pretty much anything that was popular in the attitude era even if he wasn'T even part of it. The guy always say that he'S the one that created the attitude era and that nobody else help him along the way when everybody knows that if it wasn't for vince Mcmahon filtering russo'S idea's to make them workable. The fact is that He'S saying this now because he see how big Goldberg became and wanted to jump on the bandwagon saying that it was his idea even through he had nothing to do with it. I wouldn't be surprise if he tells everybody that he call Bischoff back in 96 and gave him the idea for the NWO and that he should find a way to turn hogan heel.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 01:18 PM
WWE Women's Champion

johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
And that prove what exactly, vince russo isn't known to be a a strait foward guy and has told a lie or 2 in his day. Plus how in the hell could he had met goldberg in 96 when goldberg wasn't even in the wrestling business back then. He started training in late 96 after he met Sting and Luger and went to the WCW power plant to train. Goldberg never wanted to go to WWE at the time so again how would russo be able to create a monsters with a undefeated streak out of Goldberg if the guy was never interested in going to WWE in the first place.

Russo is a liar,
I'm pretty sure JoeIsGonnaKillYou is too.

Quote:
always was, always while and will take credit for pretty much anything that was popular in the attitude era even if he wasn'T even part of it. The guy always say that he'S the one that created the attitude era and that nobody else help him along the way when everybody knows that if it wasn't for vince Mcmahon filtering russo'S idea's to make them workable. The fact is that He'S saying this now because he see how big Goldberg became and wanted to jump on the bandwagon saying that it was his idea even through he had nothing to do with it. I wouldn't be surprise if he tells everybody that he call Bischoff back in 96 and gave him the idea for the NWO and that he should find a way to turn hogan heel.

"Will there be a Bound For Glory in 2011, post-Hogan?" That is my question about TNA.

January 4, 2010. Welcome to the TNApocalypse.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:42 PM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
I met Vince Russo and Goldberg back in 1996. Russo introduced Goldberg to me and told me of his plans to make Goldberg a badass, character that would go on an epic winning streak. So there! I have it fresh from Russo's mouth! Maybe Bitchoff stole Russo's idea, but Goldberg was indeed Russo's baby.
Moderator Warning:
You are lying. After the election, I have no tolerance for lying. Vince Russo did not create Goldberg. Vince Russo was not in WCW when Goldberg became a star. You are lying.

If you lie once more in this thread, you will receive an Infraction and you will become a Prisoner. I hate liars. Stop lying.
Old 11-22-2016, 04:22 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rge2010 View Post
a) You are probably one of many to moan about WWE being predictable. Well this wasn't.
Actually, I'm not in favor of something being unpredictable most of the time because it's often done for something that doesn't make a whole helluva lot of sense. The Crash TV style of booking is the modus operandi of Vince Russo and is what essentially killed the quality of WCW. Doing something that's not "predictable" just for the sake of being able to sometimes get one over on fans, to sacrifice something for the moment whether it makes any logical, long term sense or not.

Quote:
You are disrespectful to Goldbergs character. He was/is a dominant force and is a legend of the squared circle. Most fans probably aren't aware he is 50 because h doesn't really look it.
What character? He's one of the singularly most one dimensional wrestling characters of the past 20 years. There's a difference between being disrespectful and telling an unfortunate and, to some fans, hurtful truth and that's all this is. Goldberg's age is common knowledge and easy to look up, so laziness and willful ignorance is simply that.

Quote:
c) It was a shock defeat. Lesnar was stunned. It happens! Even in legit sport like UFC where Jose Aldo was knocked out in 13 seconds after going 10 years undefeated!

Professional wrestling and mixed martial arts aren't remotely the same thing. I honestly have no idea why some people try to put them into the same arguments. Mixed martial arts involves genuine fighting, 100% unscripted competition while professional wrestling is ultimately scripted mocked combat. What works for one doesn't automatically work for the other. The reputation of an MMA fighter is often based on his win/loss record whereas the reputation of a pro wrestler is based off of how he's booked to look and the fictional and/or overly exaggerated persona he portrays.

Quote:
d) For those who get their panties in a twist over Brock losing like this it is easy to rectify. He destroys Goldberg at the Rumble which leads to a retirement match at Mania. He beats Goldberg and he adds that to his accolades. The defeat is casually forgotten.

You've missed the entire, and I do mean the ENTIRE, purpose of my posts and the thread in general. It doesn't upset me whatsoever that Brock Lesnar lost, it's that Brock Lesnar lost to a 50 year old relic who hasn't wrestled in 12.5 years while there are plenty of highly talented, viable wrestlers on the roster who could've been built up to take Lesnar. Goldberg will probably be around until only WrestleMania, upon which he'll take his huge briefcases full of money and we'll probably never lay eyes on him again until he's inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. If Vince wanted to "feed" Lesnar to someone in a 90 second squash match, I'm of the opinion he should've done so with a younger talent who'll help carry WWE for years to come. Instead of building up a challenger and giving a huge rub to someone like Owens, Rollins, Balor, Ambrose, Wyatt, Reigns or to use it to help establish a new monster like Strowman, the decision is made to job Lesnar out to someone that, in my opinion, is undeserving of it and perpetuates the image that Vince has accidentally created that modern stars aren't as good as those of the Attitude Era.

Quote:
e) You are over analysing Brocks 'mystique'. You want to believe WWE is real but it isn't!

No son, I know it isn't real as I've so eloquently explained in this post and numerous other posts over the years.[/quote]
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 11-22-2016, 04:24 PM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
So what you are trying to tell us is that you met Vince Russo in 1996 when he was still working for the WWE. And he told you he would come up with this brainstorm of an idea to make Goldberg unstoppable.

But his crystal ball must have had a crack in it, because when Goldberg entered Starrcade in 1998 he was already at a 173-0 winning streak, when he lost to Kevin Nash. Russo was still toiling away in the WWE. How unfortunate for him that someone heard him tell you that and used his idea before he could put it into play himself.

You are so full of shit it's not funny. Google is your friend you know.
Old 11-23-2016, 07:33 AM
Sausage Farmers
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Bischoff's Knob Slobberer sold outBischoff's Knob Slobberer sold out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Moderator Warning:
You are lying. After the election, I have no tolerance for lying. Vince Russo did not create Goldberg. Vince Russo was not in WCW when Goldberg became a star. You are lying.

If you lie once more in this thread, you will receive an Infraction and you will become a Prisoner. I hate liars. Stop lying.
You don't know what the hell you are talking about. You are the liar...and a very bad one at that. Do what you have to do hoss..........
Old 11-23-2016, 07:44 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
No one praised WWE when Lesnar squashed numerous top stars, such as Cena.
You're kidding, right? You mean the match that single handedly turned Lesnar face? Nope. Completely negative reaction...
Old 11-23-2016, 08:22 AM
Excellence of Execution
Undisputed WWE Champion

Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...Slyfox696 is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bischoff's Knob Slobberer View Post
Do what you have to do hoss..........
Moderator Warning:
I did. Happily. I doubt anyone will miss you.
Old 11-24-2016, 08:58 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
You're kidding, right? You mean the match that single handedly turned Lesnar face? Nope. Completely negative reaction...
Well yeah most people loved it when he squashed Cena. Shouldn't have included him.

Regardless most people hated it when he squashed Ambrose and Orton.

The point I was trying to make is - most people are tired of Lesnar squashing wrestlers in general.
Old 11-26-2016, 09:27 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
Well yeah most people loved it when he squashed Cena. Shouldn't have included him.

Regardless most people hated it when he squashed Ambrose and Orton.

The point I was trying to make is - most people are tired of Lesnar squashing wrestlers in general.
Exactly. There was no more need to see Brock's match. I had stopped watching his matches. Because the result of every match was an expected one. If you repeat something again and again, it becomes stale and boring. I was tired of seeing him squash guys like Rollins and Ambrose. Thank god, Bray and Owens never faced him.