WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-22-2016, 07:28 PM
trollface.jpg

The Decrypter is looking to come up from OCW...The Decrypter is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to The Decrypter

You guys gotta be some form of stupid to be arguing this. I can't believe I had to sign in just to tell you nimrods that he will be in the main event the moment he debuts. He's the most over guy in WWE period right now. If you guys cannot see that, then you're all a bunch of simpletons.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 02:32 PM

LegendKiller97 is looking to come up from OCW...

Nakamura should be placed high on the card. It least in that Upper Mid Card to start. He's awesome. He's been doing this for a long time and is really good at it. He could finally be that Asian star that the company needs. Why not push him hard from the get go? If the guy deserves it he deserves it.

NXT is a great way for the WWE to begin introducing it's fanbase to talents that they bring in.
Old 08-31-2016, 06:48 PM
Only have NJ World now!
Knockout Champion

ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...ヒュー G. レックション worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Nakamura right now is the only talent I can envision being able to beat current Lesnar cleanly. And yeah I think he should absolutely be the one to do it!
Old 08-31-2016, 08:43 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Decrypter View Post
You guys gotta be some form of stupid to be arguing this. I can't believe I had to sign in just to tell you nimrods that he will be in the main event the moment he debuts. He's the most over guy in WWE period right now. If you guys cannot see that, then you're all a bunch of simpletons.
He might be the most over guy in wwe right now but that's on nxt, when you get called up to the main roster, it's a complete different thing. On the main roster, you can be super over with the live crowd but if you don't bring ratings to the show you're on and don't move merchandise, then you may start in the main event but you will go back down the card super quickly unless something change. Daniel bryan was the perfect exemple of a guy that was over with the live crowd but didn't sell merchandise or brought in ratings. He wrote it in his book that when they tried to push him to the main event when he beat cena at summerslam, they gave him a shot at the main event and while he was over, he fail to bring the ratings up in fact they went down during that period.

That what nakamura as waiting for him on the main roster. The old school fan in me wouldn't rush him to the main event level right away, I would start him on the mid card, have him wrestles matches with guys like sami zayn, cesaro and sheamus so that the casual fans that don't watch nxt gets to know him and slowly but surely in around half of year, move him to the main event level. Don't rush with this guy because they got a rare breed of wrestler with nakamura. A wrestler that can have great match but has a tone of charisma and he's able to tell a story while wrestling which is a lost art right now and rushing him to the main event just to capitalize on the fact that he's over will just burn him and he won't get as long of a career in wwe because fans will turn on him if they feel like he's been forced in the main event. Let his rise being organic just like they did in nxt.
Old 09-26-2016, 10:17 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I think that he should be getting a push similar to AJ Styles'.

Styles took 4 months to main event a PPV and 8 months to win the World Title.

I think that keep Nakamura away from World Title for his initial year. Instead give him a long InterContinental title run after 3-4 months of call-up. Let him elevate the title like Cena did with US title and then keep a showdown with World Champion, say AJ Styles.

That would make InterContinental title of more value.

Nakamura was doing great as InterContinental Champion in NJPW and he is one of the greatest InterContinental Champions out there. Let him repeat it in WWE before he eventually wins the World Title. I don't know why but I am somewhat doubtful of him winning the ultimate one.
Old 09-26-2016, 01:40 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

Nakamura is money. His charisma makes the fact that he speaks little English to not matter. I don't see him as a world champion, but boy be sure of it, he will become an instant special attraction, because that's what he is.

Him beating the Miz for the IC title is my ideal storyline.

Vince will probably try and turn him into a Fandago at first, because that's what Vince does with the Japanese and the entertaining guys. That will be Nakamura's biggest challenge. Making Vince see him as an attraction. The fans will persuade Vince otherwise though.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:14 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

The thing about nakamura is that vince and hhh don't see him as a main roster star if you believe the reports on the internet. They seem that they hired him and asuka as mega stars that can caried the nxt brand for the near future and don't have any plan of taking them off the nxt roster for at less the next year.

it's sad but that seem like that why they hired both off them. To be the faces of nxt and that's all so we can all dream to see nakamura or asuka on the main roster but until they realise the potential of these 2 on the main roster and stop thinking of nxt as a third brand, those 2 are not getting called up.
Old 11-20-2016, 02:29 AM
Ring of Honor Champion

TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...TWJC: The Beginning scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman6686 View Post
Because of the NXT bias, everyone who debuts from there is instantly at the top of their respective divisions, and that's NOT how it should be. They should debut at the bottom of the main roster. But thanks to Triple H's bias towards his "baby", NXT, wrestlers no longer have to pay their dues. If you were over in the farm league, you're instantly at the top of WWE. It's wrong, but it's the way it is now.
Nah, if you're over, you're over. Doesn't matter. It's like sales. If you are good, you get the money.

NXT helps guys get over in WWE because they have a built-in fanbase. Don't want a new guy taking your spot? Get over. Simple as that. Nakamura is good. He gets the spot.

These guys "pay dues" on the indies/overseas. Even if they don't, if they are over, they get pushed. That's how it should be. Main events are earned. It's not a lifetime achievement award. It's not a country club. It's not a charity. Work hard, get over, get pushed. That's how it should be.
Old 11-20-2016, 01:43 PM

HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...HORRORHOLIC is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ヒュー G. レックション View Post
Nakamura right now is the only talent I can envision being able to beat current Lesnar cleanly. And yeah I think he should absolutely be the one to do it!
This is what I've been thinking for a long time now. Wrestlemania 34 maybe ? But I think he's the guy that should get the big Lesnar win when it does happen.