WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-17-2016, 12:55 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Default NXT TakeOver Toronto : NXT Tag Team Championship - Revival © VS DIY

This was set up after Revival cost DIY the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Semifinal by interference which led to Authors Of Pain going to the final.

I guess that time has come for Revival to lose the tag titles and move onto the main roster preferably Smackdown Live.

There's no valid reason for Revival to retain the titles.
Old 11-17-2016, 05:09 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Yeah, I expect the Revival to drop the titles and to ultimately make their debut on the main roster in the near future.

They're the first 2 time champions of any sort in NXT history, their first run lasted 162 days, their 2nd run is currently at day 161, they've had two strong & entertaining runs as champs, they're both solid on the mic and, for me, have been a lot of fun to watch inside the ring. I think they'll drop the titles Saturday, they'll have a rematch on an episode of NXT that they'll lose and then they should head to the main roster as I see no point in having them spin their wheels in NXT.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote