WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-16-2016, 12:41 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan™ View Post
If WWE is going to make Zayn the champ, then what about Miz's 5 day reign? That would be another meaningless reign.

So since Ziggler losing the title is done now, I think that Zayn shouldn't win the title. Zayn would have to draft to Smackdown and I don't think that there's any other credible midcarder at this moment at Smackdown except Miz.
except for his last ic title reign, Miz reigns as I.C. Champ as always been short ones, so will he is the biggest heel on smackdown right now, i think he would work really well on raw as well since they're not really a true top heel on raw either except for owens and jericho and that depends on where the show is. While Zayn moving to smackdown with the i.c. title would help Zayn a lot more since he'S been floating around on raw since the brand split.

In the end, Miz doesn'T need the i.c title to be over as a heel, he can be an affective on either show. Zayn does need something to get is career going and winning the belt and maybe a move to smackdown would really help him out i think.

I don'T see Miz having a short title reign as that big of a problem because it's been done several time with him and everytime it help the guy he lost the title to.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 07:58 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...Radical Canadian Goose is looking to come up from OCW...

Personally, I would have had a controversial finish to both the Zayn/Rusev and Miz/Ziggler matches to make it a fatal 4 way. Now , no Ziggler or Rusev on the card kind of sucks.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote