WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-03-2016, 08:10 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick Star View Post
Now my questions are:
Will the Cruiserweight Division be removed from Raw??

It should be. WWE has done such a piss-poor job of introducing these guys and the division that it's already being treated like the filler/piss breaks that used to be reserved for the women, and that's only what, a couple months into the experiment? As expected, Raw never treated this division seriously and it's showing greatly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick Star View Post
What will happen to Talking Smack?

Doubt they get rid of Talking Smack as it's been a complete hit since it's inception. Still though, moving it to 11 makes me think it won't be treated as seriously as it has been. I have hope in SD's creative team though so I'm not too worried.

Honestly, this should have been the plan from the start. You have an entire network for frigs sakes, you can put as much content as you want on it. Give the CW a show separate from the flagships and let the niche audience clamor for it like they did for the CW Classic. The Cruiserweights just don't seem to fit in on Raw. It's basically just throw the guys out there and let them jump around for 10-15 minutes as a side-show. Wow, who didn't see that coming?

Get the CW off of Raw and away from Vince.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:16 PM
#SwerveKing
WWE Diva's Champion

Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...Sexcellence of Sexecution scored a win over Santino Marella...

Triple H said that they were introducing 205 Live to showcase the "depth of their talent roster."

Instead of creating ANOTHER new show, why don't you showcase some of that so-called "depth" on your terrible, bland, boring, awful three our show you broadcast every Monday night.

Adding another hour of wrestling each week is completely ridiculous. They are over-saturating the market to a stupid degree. Raw is 3 hours, Smackdown is 2 hours, you have an hour of NXT, plus other shit. We don't need another hour of WWE each week. It's already boring and reptitive, adding more isn't going to help that.

Fuck.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:45 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

The Cruiserweight division certainly should be removed from Raw. The WWE has done nothing to make me care about anyone in it other than TJ. I like Kendrick though more for his previous run from 8+ years ago than anything he's done in the return of the Cruiserweight division. This upcoming 205 show is a step in the right direction and I am willing to give it a chance.... If anything to give the other Cruiserweights a chance to develop more in their promo skills and to get showcased in matches that are NOT randomly thrown together for the sake of putting Cruiserweights on Raw. They already promote the division as a different brand anyway with the purple ropes and stuff, remove them from Raw and use this show for them. We'd have the red brand in Raw, the blue brand in Smackdown, the yellow brand in NXT, and now the purple brand in 205. Now we just need a green brand (TNA if WWE bought them?) and we'd be all set lol.... Seriously though.... Let's give this show a shot and see how it goes down. It could end up being great. I'll still watch Talking Smack regardless and it seems this show won't have much effect on Talking Smack anyway, despite the opening post's concerns on that.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 01:05 AM

Jerichoholic_6 is looking to come up from OCW...

Yeah, agree with other posters above, too much wrestling, the only show I watch somewhat consisently for the whole show now is smackdown. They need the cruiserweights to fill the time on Raw because otherwise we'll keep getting longer matches that mean nothing which doesn't help anybody and more primo and epico.

I was pretty excited for the cruiserweights coming to raw but they've not been put in a position to be entertaining,
- they get put in these meaningless tag matches with one barely existent storyline over the title
- they haven't been able to bring in the two top guys from the tournament imo, tozawa and ibushi
- the main highlighted guy is TJ perkins who in my opinion is good not great and looks like a 10 year old trying to be cool in his entrance but isnt. He's outshined clearly by alexander, swann and kendrick.
- also, the thing that annoys me is why arent guys who are doing absolutely nothing like Neville and Zayn (dont know if small enough) interested in the division and being champion. If they wanted to make the title mean something why wouldn't it be prized for these guys too.
The way its going, until they provide a reason for interest for watching, the divisions going to go the same way as in the past through no fault of the talent.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:37 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

tomthebodz is looking to come up from OCW...tomthebodz is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm quite looking forward to this. I think that it's a much better idea than having them on Raw when they'd get one or two matches a week. There isn't really time for them to build up decent stories through out the division. At the moment all we have is the Kendrick v Perkins rivalry.

Having a 1hr long show there is the potential to have 3 or even 4 matches and they'd be able to have more than one storyline at the time. There's plenty of talent that can be used from the CWC that we haven't seen on Raw yet. The likes of Jack Gallagher and Noam Dar are yet to be seen.
Old 11-04-2016, 07:54 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

If it were up to me, and it’s not, I would have the format like this.

Raw – 3 hours
1/2 hour dedicated to commercials
1/2 hour dedicated to the special attraction (this month would be Goldber / Lesnar)
1/2 hour dedicated to the Women’s Division
1/2 hour dedicated to the Tag Team Division
1/2 hour dedicated to the United States Division
1/2 hour dedicated to the Universal Division

Smackdown – 3 hours
1/2 hour dedicated to commercials
1/2 hour dedicated to the special attraction (this month would be Orton / Wyatt)
1/2 hour dedicated to the Intercontinental States Division
1/2 hour dedicated to the World Division

NXT / CWC / 205 Live – 2 hours
1/2 hour dedicated to the Cruiserweight Division
1/2 hour dedicated to the NXT World Division

It’s a simple yet effective formula, and gives every division time to develop. Raw Talk and Talking Smack should always be right after Raw and Smackdown, respectively, only on the WWE Network.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
Old 11-04-2016, 08:00 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Hopefully the cruiserweight division will be moved exclusively to this show because it's not working. Who knew calling up 15 wrestlers with no character and name recognition all at once would be a failure? Anyways it would be best to scrap that idea and send everyone to this show.
Old 11-05-2016, 08:32 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...

I think 205 Live is going to feature more of the secondary guys in the division, as opposed to the guys feuding over the Cruiserweight Championship. It's essentially going to be a way to get guys who get thrown into a random tag match on RAW into singles matches to showcase them a little more, allow for some mic time, develop individual characters, etc so when they need new challengers for the Cruiserweight Championship, they are developed into characters that many of the fans have seen if they watch this show.
Old 11-12-2016, 08:11 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I guess that 205 Live will be more like Cruiserweight Classic-esque rather than the version presented at Raw.

More importantly, Triple H would be the one to handle it so I am more assured that this will be good.

I hope that 205 Live lives up to the expectations Cruiserweight Classic has generated.