WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-01-2016, 07:43 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...rmp0012002 is looking to come up from OCW...

This is why I don't understand all these companies still paying millions to TNA for a subpar product and it's a rerun by the time the U.K. gets it. Does India get the same delayed programming?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 07:43 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Well, that's fine for UK fans, but this affects TNA in a purely negative sense. There is no silver lining for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 11-01-2016, 07:48 PM
WWE Women's Champion

johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmp0012002 View Post
This is why I don't understand all these companies still paying millions to TNA for a subpar product and it's a rerun by the time the U.K. gets it. Does India get the same delayed programming?
I'm pretty confident that the money Challenge was paying TNA to show their TV shows and tour the UK once a year (I'm assuming that Challenge ate some of those costs) was much less than the cost of Challenge setting up a UK promotion.

The whole idea of showing TNA is that it's cost-effective programming.

"Will there be a Bound For Glory in 2011, post-Hogan?" That is my question about TNA.

January 4, 2010. Welcome to the TNApocalypse.
Old 11-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmp0012002 View Post
Does India get the same delayed programming?
Yes, mostly. Like the past week's episode was airing yesterday against the highlights of Raw. There's no fixed time period. Sometimes after 5 days of airing or even a week.

But the two PPVs were surely live. Sony Six has bunch of other stuff to show.

I don't know why but it shows Greatest Of All Matches more than the weekly episodes.
Old 11-02-2016, 06:51 AM
Cena is no Bruno & Cole is no Solie
WWE Women's Champion

stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...stingray11214 scored a win over Santino Marella...

With the rise of Progress, What Culture and Insane Championship Wrestling, Challenge is probably looking to back one of those rising British promotions, which means they may have to spend less to get them than they do for TNA. What Culture's stock is rising meteorically right now. Some great shows they have been having.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:18 AM
Knockout Champion

TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...TDFG is looking to come up from OCW...

Not too sure who the alternative channels for airing TNA would be. There's a channel called 'Dave' which might show their stuff but other than that not too many channels are interested in Wrestling.

As for Challenge, who knows what they're next step will be.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:46 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...Jonyboyuk2 is looking to come up from OCW...

Well it is not a shock. The very first time I saw TNA on Challenge I was excited then after 5 minutes of watching the crazy booking (Russo was in charge) I felt it was poor.
It is sad that there are not many other wrestling businesses in the USA that can at least have a TV deal. However, TNA had one and they produced awful tv.
Old 11-02-2016, 03:53 PM

GhettoV1 is looking to come up from OCW...

Why TNA never attempted to get Impact Wrestling on Ion or Bounce TV at least their viewing homes are more than Destination America and Pop TV.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:49 PM

therock is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWEIsLife2 View Post
I love the explanation for this from TNA. They are blaming the spoilers getting out. Im sorry but when you Tape so much TV at a time which is WEEKS IN ADVANCE what do you think is going to happen? This is 2016 going into 2017 and there's a thing called the Internet. I know there has to be more to it but i just laughed out loud when i read that.
The spoilers are not the problem here, it fact people in United Kindom can watch TNA couple of hours after it air in the United States on the internet (Ads free on Friday morning).

The user has two options and wait until Sunday night or wait a couple of hours after it air in United states and watch on the internet.

I'm From Australia and we used to have TNA on Foxtel on Saturday nights and the fact is I could go online a couple of hours after it air in the United States or wait couple days to watch on Main Event or Fox 8 .

Note: spoilers are not the problem reason why: In Australia were about 3months behind in United states with the Bold and Beautiful and people still watch here in Australia even the fact you can read spoilers of the show on CBS website.

The problem with TNA is following:
  • No Many people care about pro wrestling and sports entertainment is way much better and that why Hulk Hogan and his team stuff up
  • 6 sided ring - why are they using this ring - it looks crap on tv and they should go back to 4 sides
  • pro wrestling has too many old people - TNA needs bring younger people into the company and not 40 + people - You do not see too Michael Jordan playing NBA do you?
  • what happen to the fireworks at the start of the show?
Old 11-07-2016, 05:30 AM
With the safety off!!
TNA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoV1 View Post
Why TNA never attempted to get Impact Wrestling on Ion or Bounce TV at least their viewing homes are more than Destination America and Pop TV.
The bigger question is why can't they get on a channel that most people would have access too. I have never heard about any of the channels that you mentioned and I don't think any of them are available here in Toronto.

If you want people to watch the product then it has to be readily available for them to see it. We get Spike and about 300 other channels for them to pick from. There are lot's of sports channels out there, I'm sure they could have tried to get air time on one of them.

Who's fault is it that TNA can only get a channel that no one has ever heard of to air their show? Not the viewers. What they have done is to cut their viewer base to almost nothing. When a company does that then it's always going to turn out bad for them.