WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Once & Future Wrestlezone Columnist
NWA Champion

THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...THTRobtaylor is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Here is the time where we see the house of cards fall... everything on TNA right now seems to be a gamble... Anthem are gambling that Corgan will either accept less to just end it or they can string it out and not pay until such time as they can secure some more funding... Corgan is playing it smart, he's controling the conversation... making Anthem "react" and state publicly he'll be paid... that makes it hard for them to backtrack and plays into his hands.

The reality is that there is so little true equity in TNA that repaying Corgan the 50% fee, which I would say on balance probably should be paid...would finish them...

It's literally a game of poker... both sides bluffing till one folds... Personally if I was a TNA talent, I'd be looking closely at my contract for any way out of it...
Old 11-05-2016, 08:41 PM
WWE Women's Champion

johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THTRobtaylor View Post
Here is the time where we see the house of cards fall... everything on TNA right now seems to be a gamble... Anthem are gambling that Corgan will either accept less to just end it or they can string it out and not pay until such time as they can secure some more funding...
Anthem doesn't need to secure funding--Anthem IS the funding.

Quote:
Corgan is playing it smart, he's controling the conversation... making Anthem "react" and state publicly he'll be paid... that makes it hard for them to backtrack and plays into his hands.
Ehh, Corgan will get paid, eventually. He'll get his $1.8M back.

Quote:
The reality is that there is so little true equity in TNA that repaying Corgan the 50% fee, which I would say on balance probably should be paid...would finish them...
The court will decide whether Anthem agreeing to refinance TNA's/Impact's debts and cover their losses and appoint their EVP to Impact's board is a sale or not. I haven't seen the document Corgan produced that said Anthem 92.5%, Aroluxe 2.5%, so I have no idea if the publicly announced arrangement comes close.

TNA doesn't have to worry about not being able to pay Corgan the extra $900,000--that's Anthem's problem. Without Anthem, TNA can't pay anybody anything, and doesn't, which is why they're getting sued left and right.

Quote:
It's literally a game of poker... both sides bluffing till one folds... Personally if I was a TNA talent, I'd be looking closely at my contract for any way out of it...
Getting out of your TNA contract probably doesn't help you, since if you had other options you wouldn't still be in TNA.

"Will there be a Bound For Glory in 2011, post-Hogan?" That is my question about TNA.

January 4, 2010. Welcome to the TNApocalypse.

Last edited by johnbragg : 11-05-2016 at 08:44 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote