WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Which show was better?
Smackdown - No Mercy 2016 6 42.86%
Raw - Hell In A Cell 2016 8 57.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2016, 07:12 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I'm pretty sure in a few weeks, Charlotte-Sasha and Miz- Ziggler will be the only matches even thought of. Those were both good and memorable. There were a few other good mtches. But overall these PPVs show why the brand split won't cut it. Too many Souped up Raws/Smackdowns called PPVs.
Old 10-31-2016, 09:39 PM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

For me, I have to go with Raw as HIAC felt like and came across like a much bigger and more memorable show than No Mercy.

As for the best match...hmmmm, I'm torn between either the triple threat WWE World Championship match or the Intercontinental Championship match at No Mercy. If push comes to shove, I give the nod to the World Championship match because I was about 95% certain that Dolph Ziggler's career was never in any danger.

As for the worst match, I thought that was Alexa Bliss vs. Naomi. While Bayley vs. Dana Brooke was no picnic, Alexa vs. Naomi was just flat out lousy. There was just zero chemistry between them and I also wish they'd let Alexa Bliss show a bit more of what she's capable of inside the ring; I like where they're going with her as a heel character, but she can do a lot more than the dirt basics we see from her in almost every match.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:44 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

On paper, Raw's match card beats Smackdown's match card easily.

But still I would consider Smackdown as the better brand. We should take whole month in consideration and that's where Smackdown wins easily.

Heath Slater who was a jobber is relevant enough to be a champion. AJ Styles is much more strongly booked as the ultimate champion in comparison to Kevin Owens.

Same goes with Ziggler/Miz and Reigns/Rusev. Ziggler/Miz was made interesting by a damn good booking and storytelling.

So Smackdown easily for me.

EDIT- As for best match, the title Triple Threat match and Ziggler/Miz match are on the top. And for the worst, Bayley/Dana Brooke.

Last edited by ShinChan : 11-02-2016 at 09:47 AM.
Old 11-02-2016, 09:53 AM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan™ View Post
We should take whole month in consideration and that's where Smackdown wins easily.
No, that's not what this thread is about. It literally is about only two shows, Hell In A Cell and No Mercy. While Smackdown may be the better brand and has had better television every single week since the brand split returned, the blue brand was missing an important match (not their fault, but it still happened) and the card placement was extremely stupid. Raw did neither and provided the better show between those two this thread asks about despite how the Raw episodes in October went compared to the Smackdown episodes. Please keep the actual thread subject matter in mind.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 11-02-2016, 10:00 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagger Dias View Post
No, that's not what this thread is about. It literally is about only two shows, Hell In A Cell and No Mercy. While Smackdown may be the better brand and has had better television every single week since the brand split returned, the blue brand was missing an important match (not their fault, but it still happened) and the card placement was extremely stupid. Raw did neither and provided the better show between those two this thread asks about despite how the Raw episodes in October went compared to the Smackdown episodes. Please keep the actual thread subject matter in mind.
Oh sorry. I thought that the title consisting October meant that we have to take full month in consideration.

Still I would prefer Smackdown over Raw in October at least. The build to the PPV + the PPV was way better for Smackdown than Raw.

I agree to disagree with you.