WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 10-27-2016, 08:12 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 Ė Team Undisputed
WWE European Champion

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Instead of having a woman win the Royal Rumble, I would much rather see a women’s Royal Rumble. I’m sure there are enough women in WWE and NXT to fill up a 30 women Royal Rumble. If not, they can always call up some women from TNA or any other promotion to fill in the spots.

I’d also like to see the Queen Of The Ring tournament and Ms. Money In The Bank ladder match. I’m all for women having the same things as men, but I’m on the fence about women being in the same matches against men.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 08:39 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

A women's Royal Rumble would be a way much better idea.

I have no problem with women headlining Wrestlemania.

But this would be too soon. WWE would have to start inter-gender matches if it really wants a woman to win the traditional Royal Rumble which I guess is almost impossible.

A all-women Royal Rumble or Women Money In The Bank briefcase would be good. For now, I am happy with them getting Hell In A Cell match.
Old 10-27-2016, 12:25 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
WWF Hardcore Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. scored a win over Santino Marella...

I'm more open in having a women's Royal Rumble match, than having a woman winning the men's Royal Rumble. Women have limits, a max strength and a max height. They can't compete against men and they shouldn't.

But the way the division is shaping up, they definately need their own Royal Rumble.
Old 10-27-2016, 04:28 PM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
I'd have trouble with 100 pound Bayley throwing Braun Stroman over the top rope. It's a stretch just seeing somebody that small vs somebody as fit as Charlotte, let alone any monstrous men on the roster. Fine if they had a woman's Rumble, but not the main one. No way.
That's no different than a small male wrestler, like Sin Cara, eliminating Stroman. Not gonna happen in either case.

Now a physical specimen like Charlotte or Nia Jaxx could believably eliminate some of the male wrestlers.

Not sure what the point would be to have men and women compete in the same royal rumble though. They don't compete against each other in matches, so why have them in the same Rumble.

And though the women are starting to be taken much more seriously as athletes and wrestlers, I don't think they're at the level where the fans would accept something like that yet. It may elevate the women, but I think it would hurt the credibility of the men. Until they reach the point where that's not the case, then they shouldn't do it. Maybe down the road.
Old 10-29-2016, 04:01 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
I'd have trouble with 100 pound Bayley throwing Braun Stroman over the top rope. It's a stretch just seeing somebody that small vs somebody as fit as Charlotte, let alone any monstrous men on the roster. Fine if they had a woman's Rumble, but not the main one. No way.
I agree. There's nobody logical I could see make a case of winning the RR match. Even prime Chyna wouldn't be a good case.
Old 10-30-2016, 12:51 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

I doubt this will happen anytime soon. It was cool when girls like Beth Phoenix or Kharma appeared in the Rumble. I wouldn't be against more women appearing in the Rumble although I would rather see them have their own instead of having a girl win the Royal Rumble itself. They should host a Women's Royal Rumble, and give the exact same type of stipulation as the traditional Rumble. The winner can then go on to challenge their choice of the Raw Women's Champion or the Smackdown Women's Champion at Wrestlemania. Would it be cool to see someone like Charlotte or Becky Lynch win the traditional Royal Rumble? Sure. We are no longer in a place where that is a 100% impossibility, which is a big step ahead in of itself. I don't see it happening for quite some time though. They absolutely should start a tradition of a Women's Royal Rumble this year, however. There's really no reason not to.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 10-30-2016, 02:40 PM
what the fuck is a
WCW TV Champion

Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Allah Loves PaperGhost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Charlotte.

I mean, I dunno if we are allowed to say this, but she actually may go down as the best women's wrestler ever. And maybe in the Top 5 of all time greats.

The only thing is, will she ever be a draw? Chyna was, Trish was; Charlotte could win the Rumble in the right circumstance and start a path to greatness.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:37 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...Gallops77 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Patrick Star View Post
Instead of having a woman win the Royal Rumble, I would much rather see a womenís Royal Rumble. Iím sure there are enough women in WWE and NXT to fill up a 30 women Royal Rumble. If not, they can always call up some women from TNA or any other promotion to fill in the spots.

Iíd also like to see the Queen Of The Ring tournament and Ms. Money In The Bank ladder match. Iím all for women having the same things as men, but Iím on the fence about women being in the same matches against men.
This is exactly how I feel. I don't think a 30 woman Royal Rumble would be good. Maybe 15. Use a couple of NXT girls, some special appearances, and still have the 2 Women's Title matches on the show.

This match I think could open a Royal Rumble. Just picture what could be a potential Women's Royal Rumble, assuming Charlotte/Sasha Banks are still feuding and Becky Lynch/Alexa Bliss are as well:

Bayley
Alicia Fox
Dana Brooke
Emmalina
Nia Jax
Lana
Carmella
Nikki Bella
Eva Marie
Naomi
Natalya

These are the active women right now. Add in potential returns from Summer Rae and Tamina, plus maybe Asuka and some former women. You also could not have the titles defended and add Sasha and Alexa Bliss.

I like the Women's MITB match too. They should have 2 MITB matches, and have them at Wrestlemania. A mens one for a shot at EITHER the Universal or WWE Championship, and a Women's one for a shot at EITHER the Raw or Smackdown women's championship.