WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE NXT
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-18-2016, 03:08 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...BestSportsEntertainer scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzani View Post
"You can't pick Triple H in my stupid game, he never wrestle in NXT, but then two lines later you say "So say D Bryan or Wade Barrett".....

KNOCK KNOCK MC FLY you frickin tool If I can't pick HHH due to him not wrestling in NXT then how in the hell can I pick Barrett or Bryan, neither did they.
Daniel Bryan and Wade Barrett wrestled in NXT. Triple H didn't.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 10:42 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...wwetnadudez is looking to come up from OCW...

I'm going with Shinsuke Nakamura. No one gets the same crowd reactions and fanfare that Shinsuke gets (with the exception of Sami Zayn.) The crowd was already popping before Shinsuke even debuted and thats just crazy. The man has put on stellar performances and since it seems that he will not get getting drafted anytime soon to any of the main shows and will remain in NXT for a while, he will get more time to showcase his greatness down there for some more time.

I don't know why but I feel that if Hideo Itami had not gotten injured and put on the bench for over a year he could have been a franchise star for the brand and might have been where Finn Balor is right now.

If we are simply talking the best Greatest Wrestler to ever grace NXT then its between Nakamura, Joe & Neville.

Old 10-27-2016, 09:48 AM
Yemrez Reqonıc
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

For me, it could be either of Sami Zayn, Finn Balor OR Samoa Joe.

I will surely prefer Samoa Joe though. He has had a great badass heel run be it as a champion or a challenger. And He's just perfect in his role.

He has had damn good matches with Sami Zayn, Finn Balor and Shinsuke Nakamura.

Giving this title to Nakamura would be an unfair analysis.
Old 10-27-2016, 12:22 PM
The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
WWE Diva's Champion

ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to ztwhite

Surprising responses, so far. I thought for sure someone would have clearly defined one of the ladies as the best ever in NXT.

If we're looking at it from a pure wrestling standpoint, names like Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn would top the list. But if we're looking at the totality of the product, it has to be either Sasha Banks or Bayley.

It's not necessarily what they did in an NXT ring, but rather what they did for an entire division. The women's division was defined by arguably the two greatest matches in NXT history and both involved Sasha and Bayley -- NXT: Brooklyn and NXT TakeOver: Respect (Iron Man Match).

The biggest impact NXT has made was in redefining the role of female performers and giving them a chance to show what they could do in the ring.

And I'm not discounting what ladies like Paige, Charlotte and Becky Lynch also did in NXT, but the matches between Sasha and Bayley were on another level.

Keep in mind, without those two matches, there would not have been the triple threat at WM 32 between Charlotte, Sasha and Becky which stole the show in Dallas.

All of those women were the main reason why the term 'Diva' was scrapped. The women's movement in the WWE was born from the hard work put in by female performers in NXT who tried to make the best of whatever opportunities they had. It was a revolution that is now simply a part of the WWE with men and women recognized equally for what they are -- superstars.
Old 10-30-2016, 11:16 AM
Future Endeavored
WWE Women's Champion

LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...LBGetBack worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I've always enjoyed the women's feuds and matches in NXT more than the men's and they are basically given an equal amount of time on the show. For me it's easily Sasha Banks. And agree with the guy above talking about those Banks-Bayley matches. Just awesome stuff. Sasha stomping the hell out of Bayley's hand and making the Bayley fan cry were just two amazing heel moments.