WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-22-2016, 03:50 PM
Rigistered Post Offender
WWF Hardcore Champion

Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...Slash-LN is getting some looks on Smackdown...

You'll end up getting it probably anyway.
Old 08-24-2016, 09:45 AM
K. O. T. R. 2007 – Team Undisputed
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

My initial reaction to the WWE Universal Championship Title Belt was that I didn’t love it. Now that the Smackdown Women’s Championship Title Belt and the Smackdown Tag Team Championship Title Belts have debut, I’m starting to come around on the designs as a collection. Just look at how they all appear together. I think the Universal, World, Raw Women’s and Smackdown Women’s Championship Title Belts would look pretty great together in an Ikea Detolf display case.

The Big Network, regardless of the color scheme, is still better than the NXT Championship Title Belt. Now that’s lazy and uncreative. Although there are a few cosmetic changes I would make to each Championship Title Belt, I do actually appreciate the uniformity. If I were to get the adult sized versions of the four Big W Championship Title Belts, which I extremely highly doubt, at least I know a few people who could customize these for me to my liking. It should be interesting to see how other people will customize their replicas with releathering, restoning, repainting, and recoloring. I’d like to see an all-black and gold version, a la my favorite design ever, the Undisputed WWE World Championship Title Belt.

I will, however, definitely be getting the kids sized toy versions from Shop.WWE (Universal and Smackdown Women’s) and Mattel (Universal and Smackdown Tag Team), as well as the action figure sized versions from Mattel (2 Universal, 1 Smackdown Women’s and 2 Smackdown Tag Team) when they eventually sell them. At this point in my collection, there’s no point for me to stop collecting.

I don't care if you know!! I don't care if you care!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 11:16 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...King Patrick Star is getting some looks on Smackdown...

The NWA Tag Team Champions!!

The NWA TNA X-Division (because Toy Biz / Marvel didn't make the NWA United States Championship Title Belt) Champion!!

The NWA World Heavyweight Champion!!

The Four Horsemen!!

Old 10-12-2016, 10:48 AM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Toys R Us has a Jakks WWE Heavyweight Adult Replica Title…for $99.99!! I don’t know if it’s metal (unlikely) or the “Commemorative” acrylic plastic version (most likely), but even if it is plastic, that’s about $120+ less than Shop.WWE.com’s price. I just ordered it. It should be in my hands within a week.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ctId=104290636

Old 10-12-2016, 03:33 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Tommy's Toy Travels posted a review video!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN5Shx_LJQA

Old 10-17-2016, 09:28 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

The newest piece to the collection.

The WWE World Heavyweight Championship Title Belt.

I love the box so much that I decided to use it.

Old 10-25-2016, 01:13 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

I cant find anywhere to post this, and this is nitpicking to the extreme. But it bothers me that the smackdown world title isn't blue like Raw's world title is red. Same with the tag titles.
Old 10-25-2016, 02:36 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Mathix View Post
I cant find anywhere to post this, and this is nitpicking to the extreme. But it bothers me that the smackdown world title isn't blue like Raw's world title is red. Same with the tag titles.
My friend, you have come to the right place!!

It bothers my Son a little less than it bothers you, but it bothers me more than it bothers you. Some of the changes I’d like to see are:

WWE World Championship Title Belt – blue strap, blue gems, black swoosh
Smackdown Women’s Championship Title Belt – blue gems, blue swoosh
Raw Tag Team Championship Title Belt – gold plates, red strap
Smackdown Tag Team Championship Title Belt – gold plates

Well, maybe replacing the plates on both sets of Tag Team Championship Title Belts is pushing it, but since I’m making a list of things I’d like to see, I thought I’d just throw that in there.

Old 10-25-2016, 08:28 PM
I AM INVINSIBLE!
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...One Punch Doug Crashin worked a dark match on ECW recently...
Send a message via MSN to One Punch Doug Crashin

When a show feels like it was put together last minute and you have to turn it off the first half hour.....
Old 10-25-2016, 11:19 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

That is a pretty cool idea for a collection. I never would've thought of collecting replica wrestling belts. If I started a collection, I'd want to start with Stone Colds smoking skull Championship belt.

Join WZCW now.